1st Day: Ahmedabad – Lothal – Bhavnagar
2nd Day: Bhavnagar – Palitana – Bhavnagar
3rd Day: Bhavnagar – Koliyak (Nishkalank) – Ahmedabad
VEHICLE USED IN THE PACKAGES :
|Vehicle Used||Ac Sedan Car||Ac Innova||Ac Innova|
|Destination||STD PKG||DLX PKG|
|Bhavnagar||Hotel Genx 1589 / Similar||Hotel The Fern Club Iscon / Similar|
COST INCLUDES :
AC Accommodation on Twin Sharing basis
Breakfast & Taxes
AC Transportation by AC Vehicle
All Toll Parking, DA
All Sightseeing as per itinerary
Arrival / Departure Assistance
Good Experienced driver with the cell phone
COST EXCLUDES :
Air Fare / Train Fare
Additional Sightseeing or Extra usage of Vehicle other than mentioned in the Itinerary
Guide Charges & Entrances Charges
Anything which is not included in the inclusion
Day 1: Ahmedabad – Lothal – Bhavnagar
* Takhteshwar Temple
* Gaurishankar Lake
* Barton Museum
Arrival at Ahmedabad, meet & greet continue proceeds to Bhavnagar, en-route visit Lothal, Lothal: A perfect place to get an insight of the Indus Valley civilization. The most dominating site at Lothal is the massive dockyard spanning an area of 37 meters by 22 meters perhaps the greatest work of Maritime Architecture. Lothal was also famous for its arterial streets, microbes of gold, ivory, and coppersmiths’ workshops, potteries, and underground sanitary drainage. It is located at a distance of 78 km from Ahmedabad. (Closed on Fridays).
Continue to drive to Bhavnagar, visit Takhteshwar Temple, Gaurishankar Lake, and Barton Museum, and Gandhi Samriti.
The Takhteshwar Temple is a historic temple, located on a small hill. This temple provides good views of the city and the Gulf of Cambay.
Gaurishankar Lake is a very popular place for the evening stroll, picnic, and bird watching. Ducks, geese, pelicans, cranes, and other wading birds can be seen on the banks of this lake. On the banks of the lake, the Bhav Vilas Palace is located which is owned by a relative of the family.
Gandhi Smriti and Barton museum belongs to 1895 AD. This museum has a fine collection of farming tools, beadwork, wood carvings, religious carvings, weapons, musical instruments, betel nut cutters, coins, stamps, sculpture, skeletons, and various folk art objects which represent the culture of the Saurashtra region. This memorial also houses photographs and some of the items related to Mahatma Gandhi which reminds me of Mahatma Gandhi as a student of Bhavnagar University. This museum also has a library that consists of books and photographs of Mahatma Gandhi.
O/n stay at Ahmedabad.
Day 2: Bhavnagar – Palitana – Bhavnagar
Early morning you may wish to join the pilgrims and climb Palitana which is situated 50kms from Bhavnagar. The hills of Palitana are known as the ‘Abode of the Gods’ and are covered with 863 Jain temples spanning a period of over 900 years. Their finely carved spires and towers glisten in the sunlight as pilgrims make the uphill journey on foot. The climb will take about two hours each way so do carry water and a sun hat with you.
Return back to Bhavnagar. O/n stay at Bhavnagar.
Day 3: Bhavnagar – Koliyak (Nishkalank) – Ahmedabad
* Nishkalank Mahadev Temple (Subject to low tied calendar).
Continue to drive to Ahmedabad and transfer to airport/railway station for onward journey.
- After confirmation of any Package request: 50% of tour package cost required immediately to book all the respective services.
- 07 days prior to arrival date: 100% of tour package cost required.
- All payments must be notified by e-mail format only with attached transaction details.
- Payment terms are subject to change at the time of booking as per Hotel Policy and High Season.
- We will not entertain any credit facility.
- All cancellations must be made in e-mail format only.
- Any cancellation at 45 Days prior to arrival date – No charge
- Any cancellation between 45 Days – 30 Days prior to arrival date: 25% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation between 30 Days – 15 Days prior to arrival date: 50% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation between 15 Days – 10 Days prior to arrival date: 75% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation less than 10 Days: 100% of tour fare charge.