DAY 1:Arrive at Mahe:
Arrive at Mahe. Clear your immigrations and transfer to the hotel. Check-in. Stay overnight stay at Mahe.
DAY 2:Mahe Tour :
Today start your day with a tour of Victoria- the capital of Seychelle and then move to see colourful Sir Selwyn-Selwyn Clark Market place, Victoria Clock Tower. In contrast, our experienced tour guide will share the country’s rich culture and history with you in a leisurely drive. Move through the mountain pass of Sans Souci, as you move through green forest and tea plantations along one of the most beautiful routes of Seychelles. Your next stop is the notable “Mission Lodge”, with its endured demolishes and unique perspectives on the coast beneath, set off to appreciate a Creole Buffet in a nearby Seychellois eatery. Absorb the stunning view of the numerous charming coves along the Southern coast before making a beeline for a notable spice and zest garden, and our Guides make sure to illuminate you on the unique vegetation just found in Seychelles. End the day with an understanding into Creole culture and design by visiting the nearby art town for a chance of buying neighbourhood trinkets, seeing Creole houses and meeting nearby artisans making their artworks. Remain for the time being at Mahe.
DAY 3:Mahe – Praslin:
Post breakfast transfer to the ferry terminal to catch your boat to Praslin. Transfer to hotel. Checkin. Day free to enjoy on your own. Stay overnight at Praslin.
DAY 4:Praslin Tour: Vallée de Mai/Anse Lazio:
Visit the famous Vallee de Mai, a unique of its kind biosphere well a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Vallee de Mai is considered to be the original site of the “Garden of Eden”, this magical place offers a forest with high palms and series of endemic and rare species by the local.
Find the Coco de Mer palm and its notable seed, the biggest on earth, as you take a comfortable guided visit through this unique primitive backwoods. Next, visit the world well known Anse Lazio. This excellent seashore, with its white sands and clear waters, is bordered by rich vegetation and circumscribed by heavenly stone rocks. Here you can swim, swim or unwind on the delicate sands of perhaps the best strand.
DAY 5:Escape to La Digue :
Show up at the curious and beautiful harbour before setting off on a comfortable guided visit through the town of La Passe and along the local island roads and pathways to the memorable L Union Estate. Here a traditional CrEole bequest house sits among transcending coconut palms as a bull fuel a reestablished copra plant. These, alongside the old boatyard, offer a unique look into the beginning of Seychelles’ set of experiences. Go along with us, as we take you to La Digue-a wonderful island where time stops. Life moves moderate Other Mason’s Travel Excursions From there you will be guided to the world well known Anse Source d’Argent the most shot seashore on the planet with its heavenly granitic stones making a novel scene set on white sands and lapped by clear waters.
DAY 6:Praslin – Mahe:
Checkout and transfer to the pier and proceed to the Mahe. Stay overnight at Mahe.
Checkout and transfer to the airport. Tour Ends
- After confirmation of any Package request: 50% of tour package cost required immediately to book all the respective services.
- 07 days prior to arrival date: 100% of tour package cost required.
- All payments must be notified by e-mail format only with attached transaction details.
- Payment terms are subject to change at the time of booking as per Hotel Policy and High Season.
- We will not entertain any credit facility.
- All cancellations must be made in e-mail format only.
- Any cancellation at 45 Days prior to arrival date – No charge
- Any cancellation between 45 Days – 30 Days prior to arrival date: 25% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation between 30 Days – 15 Days prior to arrival date: 50% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation between 15 Days – 10 Days prior to arrival date: 75% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation less than 10 Days: 100% of tour fare charge.