1st Day: Jamnagar – Dwarka (150KMS / 03HRS)
2nd Day: Dwarka – Jamnagar
3rd Day: Jamnagar Departure
VEHICLE USED IN THE PACKAGES :
|Vehicle Used||Ac Sedan Car||Ac Innova||Ac Innova|
|Destination||STD PKG||DLX PKG||PREMIUM PKG|
|Dwarka||Narayan Inn/ Similar||Ginger/ Similar||The Fern Sattva/ Similar|
|Jamnagar||Anaya Beacon/ Similar||Fortune Palace/ Similar||Fortune Palace/ Similar|
COST INCLUDES :
AC Accommodation on Twin Sharing basis
Meal Plan:- On CP & Taxes
AC Transportation by AC Vehicle
All Toll Parking, DA
All Sightseeing as per itinerary
Arrival / Departure Assistance
Good Experienced driver with the cell phone
COST EXCLUDES :
Air Fare / Train Fare
Additional Sightseeing or Extra usage of Vehicle other than mentioned in the Itinerary
Guide Charges & Entrances Charges
Anything which is not included in the inclusion
Day 1: Jamnagar – Dwarka (150KMS / 03HRS)
Arrival at Jamnagar, Meet to Greet and continue drive to Dwarka, visit Bet Dwarka – Also known as Bet Shankhoddar, Bet Dwarka is only 5 km from Okha Junction in the sea and Okha is 30 km from Dwarka. It is said to be the place where Lord Krishna lived with his family when they ruled at Dwarka. It is also the place where Vishnu slew the demon Shankhasura. Visitors make it a point to visit the Krishna temple at this site which holds much interest to be seen and experienced.
Nageswar Mahadev – The Puranas mention 12 Jyotirlingas or columns of light representing Lord Shiva, who manifested himself in that form in different parts of India. This shiva shrine near Dwarka is one of these and is therefore accorded great respect.
Evening visit Lords Dwarkadhish Temple. Attend evening Aarti Darshan at Dwarkadhish Temple – Temple of Lord Krishna. O/n stay at Dwarka.
Day 2: Dwarka – Jamnagar
The morning after breakfast drive to Jamnagar and visit Lakhota Lake & Lakhota Museum. In the evening, visit Bala Hanuman Temple known for its nonstop Ramdhun since 1956 and it mentioned in Guinness Book of World Records, O/N Stay at Jamnagar.
Day 3: Jamnagar Departure.
The morning after breakfast transfer to Airport /Railway station for onward journey.
- After confirmation of any Package request: 50% of tour package cost required immediately to book all the respective services.
- 07 days prior to arrival date: 100% of tour package cost required.
- All payments must be notified by e-mail format only with attached transaction details.
- Payment terms are subject to change at the time of booking as per Hotel Policy and High Season.
- We will not entertain any credit facility.
- All cancellations must be made in e-mail format only.
- Any cancellation at 45 Days prior to arrival date – No charge
- Any cancellation between 45 Days – 30 Days prior to arrival date: 25% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation between 30 Days – 15 Days prior to arrival date: 50% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation between 15 Days – 10 Days prior to arrival date: 75% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation less than 10 Days: 100% of tour fare charge.