Day 01: Arrive Lord Howe Island:
On arrival at Brisbane International Airport, complete formalities and connect to your onward flight to Lord Howe Island. on arrival, meet and greet our local representative and check-in at your hotel. Overnight at your hotel in Lord Howe Island.
Day 02: Lord Howe Island:
After breakfast, proceed for the Mount Gower experience. This 8hr trek is truly adventurous, and walkers can experience a breath-taking 360-degree view of the island and its crystal blue waters once they
Reach the summit. On the way, you can relish the rustling shade of the Kentia palm forests, unique to Lord Howe. Overnight at your hotel in Lord Howe Island.
Day 03: Lord Howe Island:
After breakfast, proceed for Neds Beach Sanctuary Zone, allowing visitors to view and experience hand feeding fish. You will instantly be surrounded by a frenzy of garfish, mullet, wrasse, silver drummer, spangled-emperor and King Fish once you step into the water for fish feeding. Later, proceed for snorkelling and scuba diving tour. Lord Howe has over 60 dive sites, ranging from off-the-beach dives over the beautiful coral reef to Balls Pyramid, the tallest sea stack. The coral reefs at Lord Howe island are the most southerly and among the most spectacular in the world. Return and overnight at your hotel in Lord Howe Island.
Day 04: Lord Howe Island – Sydney:
Post breakfast, reach the airport for the flight to Sydney. Upon arrival, check-in at your hotel. In the evening, proceed for the Darling Harbour tour. It is intended to be one of Sydney’s “buzz” places. It is just a 10-minute walk from Sydney city centre and has the most extensive dining, shopping and entertainment spots in Sydney. Darling Harbour is a small inlet, ringed by attractions and pedestrian boardwalks facing the water. Overnight at your hotel in Sydney.
Day 05: Sydney:
After breakfast, proceed for a Combo 3, Sydney city tour. Visit Sydney Wildlife Zoo, where you can see kangaroos and emus in the Outback, cuddle up to koalas at Koala Encounters and meet many other animals. Then, proceed for the Sydney Tower Eye, which provides unsurpassed, birds-eye views in all directions over Sydney and its world-famous harbour. It brings you to the highest point above Sydney for breath-taking 360-degree views of the beautiful harbour city, the golden beaches and the distant Blue Mountains. Then, experience the glittering world of fame for a day at Madame Tussauds Sydney which is acclaimed by many as the most famously realistic Wax Museum globally.
The rest of the evening is free at leisure. Overnight at your hotel in Sydney.
Day 06: Depart Sydney:
Post breakfast, reach the airport for your flight to India.
- After confirmation of any Package request: 50% of tour package cost required immediately to book all the respective services.
- 07 days prior to arrival date: 100% of tour package cost required.
- All payments must be notified by e-mail format only with attached transaction details.
- Payment terms are subject to change at the time of booking as per Hotel Policy and High Season.
- We will not entertain any credit facility.
- All cancellations must be made in e-mail format only.
- Any cancellation at 45 Days prior to arrival date – No charge
- Any cancellation between 45 Days – 30 Days prior to arrival date: 25% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation between 30 Days – 15 Days prior to arrival date: 50% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation between 15 Days – 10 Days prior to arrival date: 75% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation less than 10 Days: 100% of tour fare charge.