Day 01: Arrive Beijing :
Upon arrival at Beijing International airport, complete customs and immigration formalities. Meet and greet by our local representative and transfer to hotel. The rest of the day is free —overnight in Beijing.
Day 02: Beijing :
After breakfast, proceed for a full day city tour. A tour of the historical sites, including Tiananmen Square – where you can visit Tiananmen Tower, Monument to the People’s Heroes, Great Hall of the People and Mao Zedong Memorial Hall. Then proceed for Forbidden City – the largest and best.
You have preserved the ancient architectural complex in the world. Then visit the Summer Palace, the largest and most well-preserved royal park in China. Return to your hotel and overnight in Beijing.
Day 03: Beijing – Guilin :
Post breakfast, continue to the airport for your flight to Guilin. Upon arrival, check in to your hotel. The remainder of the day is at relaxation. Overnight at Guilin.
Day 04: Guilin :
After breakfast, proceed for a cruise on River Li. Sailing along the river between Guilin in Yangshou is an unforgettable experience. As you take in the stunning scenery, something is interesting to see at almost every bend in the river. Then visit The Reed Flute Cave, a natural limestone cave with multi-coloured lighting. Reed Flute Cave is filled with many stalactites, stalagmites and rock formations in weird and beautiful shapes. Return to your hotel and overnight at Guilin.
Day 05: Guilin :
After breakfast, proceed for the Yangshuo tour. Its limestone Karst Mountains, beautiful rivers and lush countryside have made it famous throughout China and the world. Then visit Elephant Trunk Hill. The hill is located on the western bank of the Lijiang River, to the southeast of Guilin. It’s got its name because it looks like an elephant drinking water. Return to hotel and overnight at Guilin.
Day 06: Guilin – Beijing :
Post breakfast, continue to the airport for your flight to Beijing. Check in to your hotel, and the rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight at your hotel in Beijing.
Day 07: Beijing :
After breakfast, continue for a full-day tour to the Mutianyu Section of the Great Wall. A cable-car takes you to a good section, where you can walk along the wall through the watchtowers and enjoy superb views across the hills and mountains. You can walk down or walk along the border. Then visit the sacred Ming Tombs. Explore the largest excavated burial sites, the Changling Tomb. See the holy road leading into the complex, flanked by some of the most delicate preserved pieces of 15th-century Chinese art. Overnight at your hotel in Beijing.
Day 08: Depart Beijing :
After breakfast, continue to the airport for your flight back to India.
- After confirmation of any Package request: 50% of tour package cost required immediately to book all the respective services.
- 07 days prior to arrival date: 100% of tour package cost required.
- All payments must be notified by e-mail format only with attached transaction details.
- Payment terms are subject to change at the time of booking as per Hotel Policy and High Season.
- We will not entertain any credit facility.
- All cancellations must be made in e-mail format only.
- Any cancellation at 45 Days prior to arrival date – No charge
- Any cancellation between 45 Days – 30 Days prior to arrival date: 25% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation between 30 Days – 15 Days prior to arrival date: 50% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation between 15 Days – 10 Days prior to arrival date: 75% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation less than 10 Days: 100% of tour fare charge.