Day 01:Arrive Beijing:
Upon arrival at Beijing International airport, complete customs and immigration formalities. Meet and greet by our local representative and transfer to hotel. The remainder of the day is free at leisure—overnight in Beijing.
After breakfast, proceed for a full day city tour. A tour of the historical sites, including Tiananmen Square – where you can visit Tiananmen Tower, Monument to the People’s Heroes, Great Hall of the People and Mao Zedong Memorial Hall. Then proceed for Forbidden City – the most extensive and best-preserved ancient architectural complex in the world. Then visit the Summer Palace, the largest and most well-preserved royal park in China. Return to your hotel and overnight in Beijing.
After breakfast, proceed for a full-day tour to the Mutianyu Section of the Great Wall. A cable-car takes you to a section where you can walk along the wall through the watchtowers and enjoy superb views across the hills and mountains. You can walk down or walk along the border. Then visit the sacred Ming Tombs. Explore the largest excavated burial sites, the Changling Tomb. See the holy road leading into the complex, flanked by some of the most delicate preserved pieces of 15th-century Chinese art. Overnight at your hotel in Beijing.
Day 04:Beijing – Kunming:
After breakfast, proceed for your flight to Kunming. Upon arrival, check in to your hotel. The rem of the day is at relaxation. Overnight at Kunming.
After breakfast, proceed for a half-day Bird and Flower Market tour. This is the biggest and most ancient Bazaar in Kunming, home to many cultural relics, well-decorated shopping stores, various birds and diversified flowers. The market was initially focused on selling birds and flowers, but now it sells jewellery, antiques and many other things. The remainder of the day is free for relaxation.
Overnight at Kunming.
After breakfast, proceed for a full day city tour. Visit the Kunming Horticulture Exposition Garden,
The site of the exposition garden is a breathtaking place. The park occupies 218 hectares in the area, 76.7% covered by vegetation and about 10% by water. Then visit the Golden Temple, one of the four largest bronze-made temples in China and proceed for Black Dragon Pool. Water in the pool is dark green, and it was said that a black dragon is hidden in the collection. Thus the name was given as ‘Black Dragon Pool’. It is also famous as Taoist Temple in Ancient Times. Overnight at your hotel in Kunming.
Day 07:Depart Kunming:
After breakfast, continue to the airport for your flight back to India via Beijing.
- After confirmation of any Package request: 50% of tour package cost required immediately to book all the respective services.
- 07 days prior to arrival date: 100% of tour package cost required.
- All payments must be notified by e-mail format only with attached transaction details.
- Payment terms are subject to change at the time of booking as per Hotel Policy and High Season.
- We will not entertain any credit facility.
- All cancellations must be made in e-mail format only.
- Any cancellation at 45 Days prior to arrival date – No charge
- Any cancellation between 45 Days – 30 Days prior to arrival date: 25% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation between 30 Days – 15 Days prior to arrival date: 50% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation between 15 Days – 10 Days prior to arrival date: 75% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation less than 10 Days: 100% of tour fare charge.