Day 01: Arrive Beijing :
Upon arrival at Beijing, International Airport, complete customs and immigration formalities. Meet and greet by our local representative and transfer hotel. The remainder of the day is at leisure—overnight in Beijing.
Day 02: Beijing :
After breakfast, continue for a full day city tour. A tour of the historical sites, including Tiananmen Square – where you can visit Tiananmen Tower, Monument to the People’s Heroes, Great Hall of the People and Mao Zedong Memorial Hall. Then proceed for Forbidden City – the largest and best.
You have preserved the ancient architectural complex in the world. Then visit the Summer Palace, the largest and most well-preserved royal park in China. Return to your hotel and overnight in Beijing.
Day 03: Beijing :
After breakfast, proceed for a full-day tour to the Mutianyu Section of the Great Wall. A cable-car takes you to a section where you can walk along the wall through the watchtowers and enjoy superb views across the hills and mountains. You can walk down or walk along the border. Then visit the sacred Ming Tombs. Explore the largest excavated burial sites, the Changling Tomb. See the holy road leading into the complex, flanked by some of the most delicate preserved pieces of 15th-century Chinese art. Overnight at your hotel in Beijing.
Day 04: Beijing – Xian :
After breakfast, proceed for your flight to Xian. Upon arrival, check in to your hotel. The remainder of the day is at. Overnight at Xian.
Day 05: Xian :
After breakfast, proceed for a full day Terracotta Army tour. Visit the incredible Terracotta Warriors’ archaeological site – a collection of 8,099 larger-than-life Chinese terracotta figures of warriors, horses, and other figures, each celebrating Chinese unification. nueThe figures vary in height, according to their role, the tallest being the Generals. Return to your hotel and stay overnight at Xian.
Day 06: Xian :
After breakfast, continue for a full day city tour. Visit the Forest of Stele Museum; a themed museum focused on displays of stone steles, epigraphs and stone sculptures from past dynasties. Then move to Big Wild Goose Pagoda. It is a well-preserved old building and a sacred place for Buddhists. Then proceed to see the Belltower. This wooden tower is located in the centre of Xian, and it is where the four main streets: West Street, East Street, North Street and South Street, are converged. Overnight at your hotel in Xian.
Day 07: Depart Xian :
After breakfast, continue to the airport for your flight back to India via Beijing.
- After confirmation of any Package request: 50% of tour package cost required immediately to book all the respective services.
- 07 days prior to arrival date: 100% of tour package cost required.
- All payments must be notified by e-mail format only with attached transaction details.
- Payment terms are subject to change at the time of booking as per Hotel Policy and High Season.
- We will not entertain any credit facility.
- All cancellations must be made in e-mail format only.
- Any cancellation at 45 Days prior to arrival date – No charge
- Any cancellation between 45 Days – 30 Days prior to arrival date: 25% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation between 30 Days – 15 Days prior to arrival date: 50% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation between 15 Days – 10 Days prior to arrival date: 75% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation less than 10 Days: 100% of tour fare charge.