Day 01: Arrival at Melbourne:
On arrival at Melbourne International Airport and after completing customs and immigration formalities, transfer to your hotel.
Overnight at your hotel in Melbourne.
Day 02: Melbourne:
Post breakfast, start for a Melbourne city tour. Proceed for Eureka Tower. It is a 297.3-metre skyscraper located in the Southbank of Melbourne, Australia. Skyscraper It is currently the 98th tallest building in the world and the second tallest building in Australia. Skydeck is an observation deck in the world that can thrill you with ‘The Edge’ on the 88th Floor of Skyscraper. It has a glass cube that projects three metres out from the building, and you can stand here and experience the thrill almost 300 metres above the ground. Then go for Melbourne Cricket Ground. This Cricket stadium is in the Yarra Park area in Melbourne. Later in the day, visit The National Gallery of Victoria, popularly known as the NGV- an art museum. This National Gallery of Victoria has two magnificent galleries, located a short walk apart, both free entry and permanent collection.
Overnight at your hotel in Melbourne.
Day 03: Melbourne:
post breakfast, start for Sovereign hill historical Town-Australia’s most sufficient tourist attraction. You can experience the excitement of the gold rush days at Sovereign Hill. You can go shopping in 1850’s style and ride in a coach, meet blacksmiths, candle makers, the wheelwright’s, as they work. You can also try your luck panning gold and take an underground mine tour.
Overnight stay at your hotel in Melbourne.
Day 04: Melbourne-Sydney:
Post breakfast, transfer to Sydney. Upon arrival, transfer to your hotel in Sydney. In the evening, make your way to the pier to board the Sydney Showboat Dinner Cruise. The Showboat dinner cruise presents an international quality nightly show featuring the finest of ballet talent, a cabaret singer, a personal table magician. The Showboat also delivers an excellent dining experience where the food is an art form as Sydney’s beautiful harbour. Manage your way back to the hotel in the evening on your own. Overnight at your hotel in Sydney.
Day 05: Sydney:
post breakfast, start for a city tour of Sydney covering highlights like the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Opera House, Bondi Beach and so on. The Opera House is Australia’s landmark building and is an icon of Australia’s creative and technical achievement. After the completion of the tour, get dropped at King Street’s stop, Darling Harbour. Later, in the afternoon, use the combo four pass ticket and visit Sydney Wildlife Zoo, Madame Tussauds Wax museum, Sydney Aquarium and Sydney Tower Eye(all at a walkable distance)on your own. Later, in the evening, manage your way back to the hotel on your own. Overnight at your hotel in Sydney.
Day 06:Depart Sydney :
Post breakfast, leave your hotel and transfer to the airport for your flight back to India.
- After confirmation of any Package request: 50% of tour package cost required immediately to book all the respective services.
- 07 days prior to arrival date: 100% of tour package cost required.
- All payments must be notified by e-mail format only with attached transaction details.
- Payment terms are subject to change at the time of booking as per Hotel Policy and High Season.
- We will not entertain any credit facility.
- All cancellations must be made in e-mail format only.
- Any cancellation at 45 Days prior to arrival date – No charge
- Any cancellation between 45 Days – 30 Days prior to arrival date: 25% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation between 30 Days – 15 Days prior to arrival date: 50% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation between 15 Days – 10 Days prior to arrival date: 75% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation less than 10 Days: 100% of tour fare charge.