Day 01:Arrive Dubai :
Upon arrival at Dubai International airport, complete customs and immigration formalities. Meet and greet at the airport by our local representative and transfer to your hotel. Check-in at and the rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight at your hotel in Dubai.
Day 02:Dubai :
After breakfast, proceed for a full-day Abu Dhabi city tour. This city is a perfect example of the blend of east and west, with some of the past’s most stunning architectures and glimpses. Visit the Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al-Nahyan Mosque or the grand mosque. Grand mosque is one of the largest mosques in all of the universe. Travel through one of Abu Dhabi’s oldest buildings, Qasr al-Husn, built in the 18th century, is considered a must. Another destination for travellers is the cornice with its white sand beach. Return and overnight at your hotel in Dubai.
Day 03:Dubai :
After breakfast, proceed for Ferrari World. It is a themed amusement park on Yas Island in Abu Dhabi. It homes the world’s fastest roller coaster, i.e. Formula Rossa, with a speed of 240 km ph.
Some of the other major attractions are Tyre Twist, Cinema Maranello, Fiorano, GT Challenge, Galleria Ferrari and Speed of Magic. The rest of the evening is at relaxation. Overnight at your hotel in Dubai.
Day 04:Dubai :
After breakfast, proceed for Ski Dubai. It is an indoor ski resort with 22,500 square meters of the indoor ski area. The temperature is maintained at ?1C during the day and ?6C at night when the snow is produced. The indoor resort features an 85-meter-high indoor mountain with five slopes of varying.
Steepness, including a 400-metre-long run, the world’s first indoor black run, and various features. Later in the evening, proceed for The Dubai Fountain. It is set on the 30 acres of manmade Burj khalifa lake and is the world’s largest choreographed fountain. Overnight at your hotel in Dubai.
Day 05:Dubai :
After breakfast, proceed for Desert Safari. You can stop on the highest dune to view the beautiful sunset. Then continue your journey to the Bedouin Campsite located in the heart of the Desert, where soft drinks, water, tea or coffee and other beverages are available for you to choose from. To make the evening a truly memorable event, a belly dancer will dance to the rhythm of Arabic music. Overnight at your hotel in Dubai.
Day 06:Depart Dubai:
After breakfast, leave your hotel and transfer to the airport for your flight back to India.
- After confirmation of any Package request: 50% of tour package cost required immediately to book all the respective services.
- 07 days prior to arrival date: 100% of tour package cost required.
- All payments must be notified by e-mail format only with attached transaction details.
- Payment terms are subject to change at the time of booking as per Hotel Policy and High Season.
- We will not entertain any credit facility.
- All cancellations must be made in e-mail format only.
- Any cancellation at 45 Days prior to arrival date – No charge
- Any cancellation between 45 Days – 30 Days prior to arrival date: 25% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation between 30 Days – 15 Days prior to arrival date: 50% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation between 15 Days – 10 Days prior to arrival date: 75% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation less than 10 Days: 100% of tour fare charge.