- Family friendly
- Hong Kong Packages
- International Packages
- Meals included
- Tour Packages
Day 01: Arrive Macau
Day 02: Macau
Day 03: Macau – Hong Kong
Day 04: Hong Kong
Day 05: Hong Kong – Shenzhen
Day 06: Shenzhen
Day 07: Depart Hong Kong
|Tour type||Beach, Island, Mountain, Waterfalls|
Day 01: Arrive Macau :
Upon arrival at Hong Kong international airport, complete traditions and immigration formalities. Meet and welcome at the airport by our local tour guide and transfer to Macau by ferry. Check-in at your hotel, and the rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight at your hotel in Macau.
Day 02: Macau :
After breakfast, continue for the Macau city tour. Visit Macau Museum, located in the heart of the city where the Portuguese first set foot. The Museum of Macau was built to show the face of different nationalities harmoniously living here together during the previous centuries and preserve this visage from the aspect of custom, tradition and culture. Then proceed for Macao Fisherman’s Wharf. It is the first cultural and themed attraction in Macao and also has dining, shopping, entertainment, accommodation, and exhibition facilities in one single location. Later, in the evening, visit Senado Square. It is a lively public plaza in Macau, where many celebrations are held. The square, paved with a wave-patterned mosaic of coloured stones, was inscribed in UNESCO’s World Heritage List as it forms part of the ‘Historic Centre of Macau’. Shopping centres and traditional Chinese restaurants around the square also make it one of Macau’s most popular venues. Overnight at your hotel in Macau.
Day 03: Macau – Hong Kong:
After breakfast, leave from the hotel and proceed to Macau ferry pier to come to Hong Kong. Arrive in Hong Kong and check-in at your hotel. Later, proceed for a city tour of Hong Kong. Visit Victoria peak, a major tourist attraction that offers views over Central, Victoria Harbour, Lamma Island and the surrounding islands. Then visit Clock Tower, located near Victoria Harbour at the foot of Salisbury Road. Standing 44-metres tall and topped by a 7-metre lightning rod, the old Clock Tower was erected in 1915 as part of the Kowloon Canton Railway terminus. Then proceed for Symphony of Lights Harbour Cruise. Set sail around the world’s most magnificent harbour and explore a new world of dancing lights set up with a good soundtrack in the dramatic show that has been named the world’s most immense permanent light and sound show by Guinness World Records. Overnight at your hotel in Hong Kong.
Day 04: Hong Kong :
After breakfast, proceed for the Lantau Island tour, including cable car. The Ngong Ping Plateau includes the Po Lin Monastery and the 85-foot high bronze Giant Buddha sculpture, which is the world’s largest seated outdoor bronze Buddha statue. Ngong Ping 360, the cable car’s glass bottom, offers an astonishing bird’s eye view of the vast deep blue sea and lush green mountainside underneath your feet. The re of the day is free at leisure. Overnight at your hotel in Hong Kong.
Day 05: Hong Kong – Shenzhen:
After breakfast, proceed to Shenzhen. Upon arrival, check-in at your hotel and the rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight at your hotel in Shenzhen.
Day 06: Shenzhen:
- Continue for a full day city visit.
- Watch Chinese folk Culture Village, Safari Park, and seashore resorts.
- Visit, Window of the World, a fantastic replica park situated at the Overseas Chinese Town.
Here you can see vivid replicas of the world’s wonders, historical heritages and famous scenic sites. Starting from Eiffel Tower, Leaning Tower of Pisa, to Niagara falls, you can find everything here. Return and overnight stay at your hotel in Shenzhen.
Day 07: Depart Hong Kong:
After breakfast, leave from your hotel and transfer to Hong Kong airport for your flight back to Kolkata.
- After confirmation of any Package request: 50% of tour package cost required immediately to book all the respective services.
- 07 days prior to arrival date: 100% of tour package cost required.
- All payments must be notified by e-mail format only with attached transaction details.
- Payment terms are subject to change at the time of booking as per Hotel Policy and High Season.
- We will not entertain any credit facility.
- All cancellations must be made in e-mail format only.
- Any cancellation at 45 Days prior to arrival date – No charge
- Any cancellation between 45 Days – 30 Days prior to arrival date: 25% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation between 30 Days – 15 Days prior to arrival date: 50% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation between 15 Days – 10 Days prior to arrival date: 75% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation less than 10 Days: 100% of tour fare charge.