Day 01: Seychelles (Mahe):
On arrival at Mahe airport, after completion of customs and immigration formalities. Meet and greet by our local representative and transfer to your hotel and check-in. Overnight at your hotel in Mahe.
Day 02: Mahe:
After breakfast, day free for leisure. You can enjoy the day on your own. Overnight at your hotel in Mahe.
Day 03: Mahe:
After breakfast, proceed for an optional full-day tour of Praslin / La Digue Island or day free on your own. Take a motorboat which will take you to Praslin where you will be able to visit the World Heritage Site of Vallee de Mai-an extraordinary primaeval forest, home to the rare Black Parrot and approx 6,000 Coco de Mer palms. Again take a ferry to reach La Digue, famous for granite rocks and its fabulous beaches. You will be then transported to the copra factory at L’Union and the old vanilla and cinnamon plantation. A typical Creole lunch awaits at a selected restaurant. Later transfer back to the hotel at about 1830hrs. Overnight at your resort in Mahe.
Day 04: Full Dat St. Anne Marine Park tour (optional)::
Post breakfast at the hotel, day free for leisure or proceed for an optional tour of Full Day tour of Sainte Anne Marine Park. It’s a journey by speed boat to one of the Marine National Parks of Seychelles to understand the underwater world of tropical coral reefs You will see much variety of Marine Life, including fish teeming with corals. You can enjoy a special Creole lunch and spend the afternoon swimming or simply lazing in the sun. Complimentary snorkelling equipment is available. Overnight at your hotel in Mahe.
Day 05: Mahe:
After breakfast, start for a half-day tour by boat to Anse Major beach. Overnight at your resort in Mahe.
Day 06: Mahe-India:
Post breakfast, transfer to the airport for your return back to India.
- After confirmation of any Package request: 50% of tour package cost required immediately to book all the respective services.
- 07 days prior to arrival date: 100% of tour package cost required.
- All payments must be notified by e-mail format only with attached transaction details.
- Payment terms are subject to change at the time of booking as per Hotel Policy and High Season.
- We will not entertain any credit facility.
- All cancellations must be made in e-mail format only.
- Any cancellation at 45 Days prior to arrival date – No charge
- Any cancellation between 45 Days – 30 Days prior to arrival date: 25% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation between 30 Days – 15 Days prior to arrival date: 50% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation between 15 Days – 10 Days prior to arrival date: 75% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation less than 10 Days: 100% of tour fare charge.