Please fill up the simple form – our specialist will call you and provide you the best travel solutions.
Day 01: Arrive Yogyakarta :
Upon arrival at Denpasar International airport, complete customs and immigration formalities, connect to your onward domestic flight to Yogyakarta. Upon arrival, meet and welcome by our local representative and transfer to the hotel. The remainder of the day is free. Overnight at Yogyakarta.
Day 02: Yogyakarta:
After breakfast, proceed for a half-day tour to Borobudur temple, which is just a 1-hour drive from Yogyakarta city. It is a ninth-century Buddhist temple and a UNESCO world heritage site. Explore the beautiful waterfalls and rice terraces of Selo Griyo in the surrounding mountains. Return and rest of the day are at leisure. Overnight at your hotel in Yogyakarta.
Day 03: Yogyakarta:
After breakfast, proceed for a full day Prambanan Temple and sew Temple tour. Prambanan Temple is the most significant temple compound dedicated to Shiva in Indonesia. You can enjoy the spectacular artwork of this temple. Later, proceed for Sewu Temple, which is just 2 km away from Prambanan Temple. There is a total of 257 buildings in this complex, arranged in rows surrounding the main temple. Return to hotel and overnight at Yogyakarta.
Day 04: Yogyakarta:
After breakfast, proceed for Yogyakarta City Tour. Visit the Sultan’s Royal Palace, Sonobudoyo Museum, local handicrafts centre, batik home industry and Kasongan pottery village. The remainder of the day is free. Return and stay overnight at Yogyakarta.
Day 05: Depart Yogyakarta:
Post breakfast, the morning is free at leisure. Then arrive at the airport for your flight back to India via Bali.
- After confirmation of any Package request: 50% of tour package cost required immediately to book all the respective services.
- 07 days prior to arrival date: 100% of tour package cost required.
- All payments must be notified by e-mail format only with attached transaction details.
- Payment terms are subject to change at the time of booking as per Hotel Policy and High Season.
- We will not entertain any credit facility.
- All cancellations must be made in e-mail format only.
- Any cancellation at 45 Days prior to arrival date – No charge
- Any cancellation between 45 Days – 30 Days prior to arrival date: 25% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation between 30 Days – 15 Days prior to arrival date: 50% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation between 15 Days – 10 Days prior to arrival date: 75% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation less than 10 Days: 100% of tour fare charge.