Please fill up the simple form – our specialist will call you and provide you the best travel solutions.
AREA : 181,035 km2
CAPITAL : Phnom Penh
POPULATION : 15288489
LANGUAGE : Khmer
CURRENCY : Cambodian riel
TIME DIFFERENCE : Cambodia is 1 hour and 30 minutes ahead of India
ISD CODE : +855
VISA INFO : For most visitors to the Kingdom, the visa is obtainable upon arrival at both Phnom Penh and Siem Reap International Airports in Phnom Penh and Siem Reap. Tourists and business travellers may purchase a Cambodian visa valid for one month at the airports in Phnom Penh and Siem Reap and borders.
Cambodia offers a Visa-on-Arrival for Indian citizens.
BORDER: Cambodia is bordered by Thailand to the northwest, Laos to the northeast, Vietnam to the east, and the Gulf of Thailand to the southwest.
1. Bai Sach Chrouk: Pork & Rice
2. Fish Amok
3. Kmer Red Curry
4. La[ Khmer: Lime-marinatedKhmer Beef Salad
5. Nom Banh Chok: Khmer Noodles
6. Kdam Chaa: fried crab
7. Red Tree Ants with Beef & Holy Basil
8. Ang dtray-meuk: grilled squid
9. Cha Houy Teuk–Jelly Dessert
10. Fried Fish on the Fire Lake
1. Water festival
2. Pchum Ben
3. King Sihanouk’s Birthday Celebration
4. Khmer New Year’s Day
5. Angkor Festival
6. Royal Ploughing Day
7. Independence Day
8. National Day
9. International Half Marathon