Please fill up the simple form – our specialist will call you and provide you the best travel solutions.
China, officially the People’s Republic of China, is a country in East Asia. It is the world’s most populous country, with a population of around 1.4 billion. Covering approximately 9.7 million square kilometres (3.7 million mi2), it is the third or fourth-largest country by area. The government is officially divided into 23 provinces, five autonomous regions, four direct-controlled municipalities (Beijing, Tianjin, Shanghai, and Chongqing), and two particular administrative regions of Hong Kong and Macau.
1. It has the most significant climate differences for a single country.
2. North China’s winter seasons are cold and dry; summers are hot and humid.
3. Southern China has a monsoon season.
4. Southern China is also prone to typhoons during the typhoon season.
5. Most of China is very hot in July and August.
6. Tropical Hainan is a great island escape for sun-chasers all year long.
7. West China has the most extreme summer to winter temperature differences.
8. October is the best month in this destination for the weather.
Some form of Chinese is virtually universal in China, with Mandarin as the standard form and many other varieties also in use; some, like Cantonese and Shanghainese, have tens of millions of speakers. Although the vast majority of Chinese do not speak English, due to the educational system, many Chinese near and in urban areas can read and write it, even though they may have difficulty with spoken English.
TOURISM IN CHINA
Tourism in China is a growing industry that is becoming a significant part of the Chinese economy. The rate of tourism has greatly expanded over the last few decades since the beginning of reform and opening-up. The emergence of a newly wealthy middle class and an easing of restrictions on movement by the Chinese authorities are both fueling this travel boom. It has become one of the world’s largest outbound tourist markets. According to Xinhuanet, the world is on the cusp of a sustained Chinese tourism boom.