Please fill up the simple form – our specialist will call you and provide you the best travel solutions.
- Dubai Packages
- Family friendly
- International Packages
- Meals included
- Tour Packages
Day 01: Arrive Dubai :
Upon arrival at Dubai International airport, complete customs and immigration formalities. Meet and greet at the airport by our local representative and transfer to your hotel. Check-in at and the rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight at your hotel in Dubai.
Day 02: Dubai :
After breakfast, proceed for the Wild Wadi Water park tour. It is situated in the location of Jumeirah and is next to Burj Al Arab. It has multiple water slides, around 30 rides, surfing machines, wave pools and attractions for all kinds of people visiting. The remainder of the day is at relaxation. Return and overnight at your hotel in Dubai.
Day 03: Dubai:
After breakfast, proceed to the Grand Mosque. It is a mosque in Dubai, located between the textile souk and the Dubai Museum, near a little stream in the Bur Dubai area. Later in the evening, proceed for The Dubai Fountain. It is set on the 30 acres of human-made Burj khalifa lake and is the world’s largest choreographed fountain. Overnight at your hotel in Dubai.
Day 04: Dubai :
After breakfast, proceed for Ski Dubai. It is an indoor ski resort with 22,500 square meters of the indoor ski area. The temperature is maintained at ?1C during the day and ?6C at night when the snow is produced. The indoor resort features an 85 meter-high indoor mountain with five slopes of varying steepness, including a 400 metre-long run, the world’s first indoor black run, and various features. The remainder of the evening is at relaxation. Overnight at your hotel in Dubai.
Day 05: Dubai:
After breakfast, proceed to Dubai Museum. Dubai’s entertaining museum brings the city’s past and presents a series of life-size dioramas and archaeological exhibits from desert excavations. Later in the evening, continue for Dhow Cruise Dinner. Cruising down Dubai creek is a great experience, one which you cannot miss when in Dubai. For a perfect getaway in Dubai, enjoy a moonlight cruise trip across the Dubai Creek in a traditional wooden Dhow decorated with colourful lights and seating arrangements. Overnight at your hotel in Dubai.
Day 06: Dubai:
After breakfast, proceed for the Desert Safari tour. You can stop on the highest dune to view the beautiful sunset. You can enjoy a camel ride among the dunes, try your hand at henna painting or relax in the comfortable pillow strewn tents. A tasty barbecue will be prepared for you under the starlit sky. To make the evening a truly memorable event, a belly dancer will dance to the rhythm of Arabic music. Overnight at your hotel in Dubai.
Day 07: Depart Dubai:
After breakfast, leave your hotel and transfer to the airport for your flight back to India.
- After confirmation of any Package request: 50% of tour package cost required immediately to book all the respective services.
- 07 days prior to arrival date: 100% of tour package cost required.
- All payments must be notified by e-mail format only with attached transaction details.
- Payment terms are subject to change at the time of booking as per Hotel Policy and High Season.
- We will not entertain any credit facility.
- All cancellations must be made in e-mail format only.
- Any cancellation at 45 Days prior to arrival date – No charge
- Any cancellation between 45 Days – 30 Days prior to arrival date: 25% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation between 30 Days – 15 Days prior to arrival date: 50% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation between 15 Days – 10 Days prior to arrival date: 75% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation less than 10 Days: 100% of tour fare charge.