DAY 1: ARRIVAL IN BANGALORE
Reaching Bangalore airport/railway station, meet and greet our representative, who will drive you to your booked hotel and assist you with check-in. The rest of the day is free for leisure activities. You can rest in the hotel. Overnight stay in the hotel.
DAY 2: BANGALORE
After breakfast, we will enjoy Bangalore’s local sightseeing. Places we will be visiting in our Bangalore day tour includes Vidhan Sabha, Lal Bagh Botanical Garden, a government building built in Neo Dravidian style, Tipu’s Palace, Bangalore Palace, etc. Evening return back to the hotel.
DAY 3: BANGALORE- MYSORE
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and drive to Mysore. On arrival, check in to our pre-booked hotel. We will visit the famous Mysore Palace and Brindavan Garden. In the evening, back to the hotel.
Mysore Palace built-in 1912 with the Indo Saracenic style. It holds historical significance and the must a watch places in Mysore.
Vrindavan Garden adjacent to a Krishnarajasagara dam, built across the Kaveri River.
DAY 4: MYSORE- HASSAN
After breakfast, check out of the hotel and drive to Hassan. Check-in at the hotel. Later, get ready for the local sightseeing of Hassan. We will be visiting Halebid and Belur, the Chennakeshava Temple. Evening return back to the hotel.
Hassan is the city and the district headquarters of Karnataka state. The town is located 934 m above sea level with acceptable climatic conditions as Bangalore.
DAY 5: HASSAN TO HOSPET
After breakfast, we will proceed to Hassan and proceed to Hospet by road. On arrival, check-in at the hotel. The rest of the day is free for leisure. During your leisure time, you can stay back in your room.
DAY 6: HOSPET
After breakfast, we will move ahead for the local sightseeing tour of Hospet and visit the famous monuments of Hampi. The monuments are the remains of the former Vijayanagara Empire. Later in the evening, we will return to the hotel to take pleasure in a stress-free overnight stay.
Hampi is a village in Karnataka, India. It was one of the biggest and richest cities in the world during its prime.
DAY 7: HOSPET TO BANGALORE FOR DEPARTURE
On the last day of our tour, we will check out from the hotel in Hospet and return to Bangalore. On reaching Bangalore, get a direct transfer to the airport/railway station to catch the onward destination’s flight or board.
- After confirmation of any Package request: 50% of tour package cost required immediately to book all the respective services.
- 07 days prior to arrival date: 100% of tour package cost required.
- All payments must be notified by e-mail format only with attached transaction details.
- Payment terms are subject to change at the time of booking as per Hotel Policy and High Season.
- We will not entertain any credit facility.
- All cancellations must be made in e-mail format only.
- Any cancellation at 45 Days prior to arrival date – No charge
- Any cancellation between 45 Days – 30 Days prior to arrival date: 25% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation between 30 Days – 15 Days prior to arrival date: 50% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation between 15 Days – 10 Days prior to arrival date: 75% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation less than 10 Days: 100% of tour fare charge.