Day 01: Arrive Darwin:
On arrival at Brisbane International Airport, after completion of immigration formalities. Connect to your flight to Darwin. On arrival at Darwin, meet and greet by our local representative and check-in at your hotel. Overnight at your hotel in Darwin.
Day 02: Darwin
Post breakfast today, start for Litchfield National Park. Litchfield National park, with its fabulous waterfalls, lush woodlands, sparkling plunge pools and tall termite hills, is an inexorably well-known excursion from Darwin. Million-in number multitudes of tiny termites have manufactured these on a north-south hub to shield the insides from the exceptional sun. The keenly planned structures are wonders, a significant number of which are more than 2m tall from the close by the promenade. Overnight remain at your lodging in Darwin.
Day 03: Darwin:
After breakfast, continue for Territory Wildlife Park. Territory Wildlife Park is a zoo at Berry Springs. The Park is well known for its local greenery of the top end. It is a blend of zoo-type shows and normal bramble, with attractions spread out around a 4km circle street connected with free transport trains and regular strolling. At that point, Lake Alexander, a human-made lake named out of appreciation for Alec Fong Lim, Lord Mayor of Darwin. Later at night, continue for Mindil Beach. It is a seashore situated close to Darwin’s focal business area. Mindil Beach holds the Mindil Beach Sunset Markets, which runs during the dry period consistently. Return and overnight at your lodging in Darwin.
Day 04: Darwin – Lizard Island:
Post breakfast, take a flight to reach the airport’s transfer for your flight to Lizard Island. Upon arrival, check-in at your hotel. Overnight at your hotel in Lizard Island.
Day 05: Lizard Island:
After breakfast, proceed for a Snorkelling and Scuba Diving tour. Watson’s Bay, Anchor Bay, and
Sunset Beach is fantastic destinations for snorkelling. You will discover unique fishes, corals and other marine creatures that live just metres below the surface and will have a chance to interact with a magnificent array of fishes. Scuba diving trips are the ideal way to experience the amazing marine life of the Great Barrier Reef. The world-renowned Cod Hole is a 60-minute boat ride from the island.
The evening is free at leisure. Overnight at your hotel in Lizard Island.
Day 06: Depart Lizard Island :
Post breakfast, reach the airport for your flight to India via Brisbane.
- After confirmation of any Package request: 50% of tour package cost required immediately to book all the respective services.
- 07 days prior to arrival date: 100% of tour package cost required.
- All payments must be notified by e-mail format only with attached transaction details.
- Payment terms are subject to change at the time of booking as per Hotel Policy and High Season.
- We will not entertain any credit facility.
- All cancellations must be made in e-mail format only.
- Any cancellation at 45 Days prior to arrival date – No charge
- Any cancellation between 45 Days – 30 Days prior to arrival date: 25% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation between 30 Days – 15 Days prior to arrival date: 50% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation between 15 Days – 10 Days prior to arrival date: 75% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation less than 10 Days: 100% of tour fare charge.