Ahoy! Wildlife photographers! Hazaribagh National Park calls for all the wildlife enthusiasts in the world. By being 115 Km away from Ranchi, Hazaribagh National Park is renowned for fauna like Wild boar, Nilgai, panther and many others. You are surrounded by an environment that rejuvenates your mind and soul and frees you from stress.
Situated in Chota Nagpur plateau, Hazaribagh is your ultimate destination to experience nature. The name Hazaribagh itself is considered to imply that it was once home to a thousand tigers. The best time to visit one of the oldest sanctuaries in India would be the commencement of early springs. The cool breeze and chilly mornings will surely energize your trip.
HOW TO REACH:
From tongas, taxis to cycle rickshaws, the journey to Hazaribagh comes along with a tint of Calcutta. You might as well take an airway to Ranchi and enjoy the road trip to reach Hazaribagh. Buses too are available to get to this beautiful destination from Bihar and Patna.
The One That Catches The Eye:
In Hazaribagh, the National Park there is the most popular. A perfect amalgamation of flora and fauna would It definitely would be a treat for the eye. Next up, the Hazaribagh Lake gives you your picture-perfect moments along with the beautiful sunset. Canary Hills, too is a breathtaking spot at Hazaribagh. It is carved into three small lakes and an observation tower.
WHAT TO EAT:
The street food here is very tasty. A simple and elegant breakfast of Sabji Kachori and jalebi will surely give a kick start to your day. For lunch, a pretty famous dish is the Bagheri jhol. Enjoy your sightseeing with delicious street food, including aloo chop, kachori at the favourite local shop at the Guru Teghbahadur Road. One more must do the kabab at sujait chowk area, the place is small, but the place’s popularity can be easily seen.
Hazaribagh is your beautiful journey nearing the destination called nature. From exotic street food to lush green gardens, Hazaribagh is your perfect escape. Make Hazaribagh your next travel destination and be a part of what people call ‘beauty.
01: Jasidih – Baba Baidyanath – Basukinath
On arrival at Jasidih Airport/Railway Station and transfer to respective Hotel & Check-in the hotel. After that take some rest & go to visit Baba Baidyanath. Dinner & overnight stay in Baidyanath hotel.
02: Deogarh – Hazaribagh National Park
After breakfast, visit Basukinath. Konar Dam, Canary Hills, Badrinath Dham is the Second most famous temple in and Deoghar. It is located en route from Deoghar to Dumka. Badrinath is one of the most beautiful temples. Hazaribagh is a lake with seven parts, all on different levels, so water spills over to the other lake through a spill channel. The Hazaribagh National Park is an ancient wildlife sanctuary in India. It was built in 1954 to conserve wildlife and provide a home for rare and endangered flora and fauna species. The landscape is full of steep hills, magnificent countryside, thick tropical forest, and lovely meadows. Dinner & overnight stay in Hazaribagh hotel.
Day 03: Hazaribagh National Park Depart
After breakfast, checkout from the hotel, now ready, drive to Hazaribagh airport/ railway station. Our representative will drop you at the airport /railway station to catch your flight/train & return home with sweet memories of & Charming Jharkhand HazaribaghTour.
- After confirmation of any Package request: 50% of tour package cost required immediately to book all the respective services.
- 07 days prior to arrival date: 100% of tour package cost required.
- All payments must be notified by e-mail format only with attached transaction details.
- Payment terms are subject to change at the time of booking as per Hotel Policy and High Season.
- We will not entertain any credit facility.
- All cancellations must be made in e-mail format only.
- Any cancellation at 45 Days prior to arrival date – No charge
- Any cancellation between 45 Days – 30 Days prior to arrival date: 25% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation between 30 Days – 15 Days prior to arrival date: 50% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation between 15 Days – 10 Days prior to arrival date: 75% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation less than 10 Days: 100% of tour fare charge.