Please fill up the simple form – our specialist will call you and provide you the best travel solutions.
- Family friendly
- International Packages
- Meals included
- Singapore Packages
- Tour Packages
DAY 01: Arrive Singapore :
Upon arrival at Singapore airport, complete tradition, customs and immigration formalities. Meet and welcome by our local representative, and transfer to your hotel for check-in. In the evening, continue for a night safari tour. Hop onboard the tram and enjoy a 40-minute journey of wild animal encounters! A trip from the Himalayan foothills to wild Equatorial Africa, this tram ride offers live commentary. Get an opportunity to come up-close with lions, tigers, tapirs, deer and more! Set in a forest clearing. The Creatures of the Night Show, a twenty-minute animal presentation, will introduce you to nocturnal creatures, from the owl to nimble binturongs to intuitive civets. Overnight at your hotel in Singapore.
DAY 02: Singapore :
After breakfast, proceed for a half-day city tour of Singapore. Singapore city tour consists of a visit to the vibrant China Town, Little India, colonial landmarks and iconic Merlion. Later, in the afternoon, proceed for the afternoon Sentosa Island tour, including Wings of Time Show, a mesmerizing night show by the sea. The Sentosa Underwater World is an 82-meter long acrylic tunnel that moves the visitors with a travelator belt where they can look at the marine life closely. Enjoy the Skyline Luge and the Siloso beach, which attracts many tourists from all over. Overnight at your hotel in Singapore.
DAY 03: Singapore :
After breakfast, continue for a full-day tour to Universal Studios, the region’s first and only Hollywood movie theme park. With twenty-four rides and attractions dependent on Hollywood blockbusters, the theme park has something for all age groups and all kinds of visitors. Allow your adrenalin rush at the world’s tallest pair of duelling roller coasters called the Battlestar Galactica. Enter the first castle from the universe of Shrek at Far Away Castle, one of the largest theme park castles in Asia. Exposure the world’s first ride based on the blockbuster film – Madagascar. Next, the action comes surging to life in a tidal wave of death-defying stunts, tremendous explosions and an ocean of adventure at the Waterworld. Escape from the terrifying jaws of a hungry T-Rex at the Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure. Explore Hollywood Boulevard, the centre of the entertainment world, and stroll down the well-known Walk of Fame or enjoy classic American favourites at Mel’s Drive-In. Get mesmerized at the collections of dining and shopping outlets framed by dynamic architecture. Overnight at your hotel in Singapore.
DAY 04: Singapore :
Post breakfast, continue for a full-day tour of Sea Aquarium with Adventure cove water park. This aquarium is home to more than 1,00,000 marine animals of over 800 species across 49 different habitats. Discover and unfold the limitless wonders of our blue planet at S.E.A Aquarium. Then proceed to Adventure cove water park. This is Southeast Asia’s first hydro-magnetic coaster which promises endless splashes of fun. You can zoom down thrilling waterslides, grab a tube and journey down the Adventure River. Overnight at your hotel in Singapore.
DAY 05: Depart Singapore :
After breakfast, the rest of the day is free for shopping. Later, check-out from the hotel and transfer to the airport for your flight back to India.
- After confirmation of any Package request: 50% of tour package cost required immediately to book all the respective services.
- 07 days prior to arrival date: 100% of tour package cost required.
- All payments must be notified by e-mail format only with attached transaction details.
- Payment terms are subject to change at the time of booking as per Hotel Policy and High Season.
- We will not entertain any credit facility.
- All cancellations must be made in e-mail format only.
- Any cancellation at 45 Days prior to arrival date – No charge
- Any cancellation between 45 Days – 30 Days prior to arrival date: 25% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation between 30 Days – 15 Days prior to arrival date: 50% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation between 15 Days – 10 Days prior to arrival date: 75% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation less than 10 Days: 100% of tour fare charge.