Please fill up the simple form – our specialist will call you and provide you the best travel solutions.
Day 01: Arrive Macau :
Upon arrival at Hong Kong international airport, complete customs and immigration formalities. Meet and welcome at the airport by our local representative and transfer to Macau by ferry. Check-in at your hotel, and the rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight at your hotel in Macau.
Day 02: Macau :
After breakfast, continue for the Macau city tour. Visit the Macau museum, located in the heart of the city where the Portuguese first set foot. The Museum of Macau was built to show the face of different nationalities harmoniously living here together during the previous centuries and preserve this visage from the aspect of tradition, custom and culture. Then proceed for Macao Fisherman’s Wharf. It is the first cultural and themed attraction in Macao and also has dining, shopping, entertainment, accommodation and exhibition facilities in one single location. Later in the evening, you can visit The Casino Grand Lisboa, which offers an extensive array of exciting casino games with 240 gaming tables and 1000 slot machines. Overnight at your hotel in Macau.
Day 03: Macau – Hong Kong:
After breakfast, leave from the hotel and proceed to Macau ferry pier to come to Hong Kong. Arrive in Hong Kong and check-in at your hotel. Later, proceed for a city tour of Hong Kong. Visit Victoria peak, a major tourist attraction that offers views over Central, Victoria Harbour, Lamma Island and the surrounding islands. Then visit Clock Tower, located near Victoria Harbour at the foot of Salisbury Road. Standing 44-metres tall and topped by a 7-metre lightning rod, the old Clock Tower was erected in 1915 as part of the Kowloon Canton Railway terminus. Then proceed for Symphony of Lights Harbour Cruise. Set sail around the world’s most magnificent harbour and explore a new world of dancing lights set up with music in the dramatic show that has been named the World’s most immense permanent light and sound show by Guinness World Records. Overnight at your hotel in Hong Kong.
Day 04: Hong Kong :
After breakfast, proceed for a full day Hong Kong Disneyland tour. It is the first theme park situated inside the Hong Kong Disneyland Resort. The park includes seven themed areas: Main Street, U.S.A., Fantasyland, Adventure land, Tomorrow land, Grizzly Gulch, Mystic Point, and Toy Story Land. Overnight at your hotel in Hong Kong.
Day 05: Hong Kong :
After breakfast, proceed for the Lantau Island tour, including cable car. The Ngong Ping Plateau includes the Po Lin Monastery and the 85-foot high bronze Giant Buddha statue, the world’s largest bronze seated outdoor Buddha statue. Ngong Ping 360, the cable car’s glass bottom, offers an astonishing bird’s eye view of the vast deep blue sea and lush green mountainside underneath your feet. The remainder of the day is free at leisure. Overnight at your hotel in Hong Kong.
Day 06: Hong Kong :
After breakfast, proceed for Madame Tussauds. It houses nearly 100 wax figures of globally known personalities, with Asian figures taking up more than a third of the total. Madame Tussauds Hong Kong is a unique celebrity-inspired attraction that connects guests with famous people, famous events and famous times. The remainder of the day is at relaxation. Overnight at your hotel in Hong Kong.
Day 07: Depart Hong Kong:
After breakfast, leave from your hotel and transfer to the airport for your flight to Kolkata.
- After confirmation of any Package request: 50% of tour package cost required immediately to book all the respective services.
- 07 days prior to arrival date: 100% of tour package cost required.
- All payments must be notified by e-mail format only with attached transaction details.
- Payment terms are subject to change at the time of booking as per Hotel Policy and High Season.
- We will not entertain any credit facility.
- All cancellations must be made in e-mail format only.
- Any cancellation at 45 Days prior to arrival date – No charge
- Any cancellation between 45 Days – 30 Days prior to arrival date: 25% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation between 30 Days – 15 Days prior to arrival date: 50% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation between 15 Days – 10 Days prior to arrival date: 75% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation less than 10 Days: 100% of tour fare charge.