Day 1: Ben Gurion Airport and Jerusalem :
After arrival at Ben Gurion Airport, our representative and transfer to your hotel after meet and greet service. Overnight in Jerusalem.
Day 2: Jerusalem (Old City) :
Start the day with a magnificent view from Mount of Olives. Drive to the Old City followed by Visit of Room of Last Supper on Mt. Zion and King David’s Tomb. Enter the walled city of Jerusalem and move through the newly restored Jewish quarter. Then Visit the Herodian Quarter, the Roman Cardo and Western Wall. In this walled city, Walk along the wall Via Dolorosa and reach the Church of Holy Sepulchre. After Continue to Bethlehem, view Rachel’s Tomb and visit the Church of Nativity and Manger’s Square. Overnight in Jerusalem.
Day 3: Jerusalem (New City) :
Post breakfast today drive to the Israel Museum and Shrine of the Book, also view a miniature model of old Jerusalem as it was during the Second Temple period; later proceed for a tour at the Knesset-Israel’s parliament. Continue to visit Yad Vashem, the memorial to the Holocaust, Mount Hertzel cemetery. Drive through Mea Shearim, the ultra-orthodox neighbourhood in Jerusalem and learn about their lifestyle. You may try a traditional middle eastern dinner followed by the spectacular Light and Sound show at David Museum in the evening. Overnight in Jerusalem.
Day 4: Qumeran / Massada / Dead Sea :
From Jerusalem, drive through the infamous dean desert to the Dead Sea, known as the lowest point on earth. Take a stop at Qumran to view the place where the Dead Sea scrolls are available. Later reach Massada by driving along the shores of the Dead Sea. Take a cable car to ascend to visit the ancient fortress the witness of Zealots who made their last resistance against the Romans in 73 AD before committing mass. Descend by cable car. Please continue to the Dead Sea to enjoy a swim in the Dead Sea that many belief has its therapeutic effects. Overnight in Jerusalem.
Day 5: At leisure :
Day 6: Jerusalem / Ben Gurion Airport :
Post breakfast, transfer to Ben Gurion Airport for departure.
- After confirmation of any Package request: 50% of tour package cost required immediately to book all the respective services.
- 07 days prior to arrival date: 100% of tour package cost required.
- All payments must be notified by e-mail format only with attached transaction details.
- Payment terms are subject to change at the time of booking as per Hotel Policy and High Season.
- We will not entertain any credit facility.
- All cancellations must be made in e-mail format only.
- Any cancellation at 45 Days prior to arrival date – No charge
- Any cancellation between 45 Days – 30 Days prior to arrival date: 25% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation between 30 Days – 15 Days prior to arrival date: 50% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation between 15 Days – 10 Days prior to arrival date: 75% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation less than 10 Days: 100% of tour fare charge.