||Sealdah / Howrah Railway Station / Kolkata Airport – Kolkata
- Eden Garden Stadium*: Established in 1864 is a landmark Cricket Stadium in the History of Indian Cricket. It is one of the oldest and 2nd Biggest Cricket Stadium in India and Eden Garden has the feat of being the third largest Cricket ground in the world.
- Akashvani Bhavan*: Founded on 26 august 1927 is govt of India radio broadcasting station now a part of Prasar Bharti.
- High Court*: Oldest High Court in India with Jurisdiction of West Bengal and Andaman and Nicobar. The Architecture of Building is a copy of Cloth Hall Ypres Belgium.
- GPO*: GPO is the central and head post office of the City of Kolkata. Under the guidance of Walter B Grenville, the construction of this large marble structure started in 1864 and completed in 1868. This place has the most prominent Philaletic Bureau of India.
- Writer’s Building*: with stunning design and architecture this building is the office of the State Secretariat of the Government of West Bengal.
- Howrah Bridge*: Howrah Bridge is the second name of Kolkata and remains the face of the City of Joy. Howrah Bridge is the sixth-longest suspension cantilever bridge in the world.
- Belur Math: Belur Math, headquarter of Ramkrishna Math and Ramkrishna Mission both founded by Swami Vivekananda.
- Vivekananda Setu*: Vivekananda Setu connects Bally (Howrah) to Dakshineswar (Kolkata) it is one of the main links connecting Howrah to Its Twin city Kolkata. This bridge is also known as Bally Bridge and Willingdon Bridge.
- Dakshineswar Temple: built-in 1855 by Rani Rashmoni a grand devotee of Maa Kali is at the eastern bank of River Hooghly. The diety is known as Bhavtarini another aspect of Maa Kali and a form of Adi Shakti.
- St. Pauls Cathedral Church: founded in 1839 and completed in 1847. Currently, this church is the seat of the Diocese of Kolkata. This church was a living example of Gothic Architecture and dedicated to Paul the Apostle.
- Victoria Memorial Hall: In memory of Queen Victoria a large marble building built between 1906 to 1921 initially proposed by Lord Curzon.
- Mother House: The Mother House is the Head Quarter of the Missionaries of Charity that brings thousands of visitors from all around the world.
||Excursion to Shantiniketan
Distance Covered: 160 km (approx)
Journey Time: 3 hours (approx)
- Kopai & Khoai River: Kopai is a tributary of river Bakreshwar, and its bank is purple and is a monsoon river. One Kilometer away from Kopai, there is another river with knee-deep water always is Khoai River. You will find mention of the Khoai River in the works of Rabindra Nath Tagore.
- Amar Kutir (Handicraft Center): 15 kilometers from Shantiniketan on the banks of Kopai river Amar Kutir is center for the promotion of art and culture in the form of a Cooperative Society.
- Visva – Bharati University Campus: Santiniketan from various perspectives is still very extraordinary contrasted with different colleges in the nation. Situated at Bolpur in Birbhum locale of West Bengal, the college has the country features that Tagore longed for. The classes held in the open under the shade of colossal mango trees.
- Uttarayan Complex: This complex considered as Heart of Viswa Bharati Campus. This complex is a place where Rabindra Nath Tagore lives, and tourist comes here to pay homage to Rabindra Nath Tagore
- Art Gallery: This gallery is Paradise for art lovers. It has works of Rabindra Nath Tagore.
- Museum: This museum has many manuscripts, letters paintings, and documents related to Rabindra Nath Tagore
||Kolkata – Sealdah / Howrah Railway Station / Kolkata Airport
- Accommodation with twin / double sharing room in the category chosen or similar (subject to availability).
- Meals as mentioned in the Tour Itinerary.
- Sightseeing & Transfers according to the above Tour Itinerary Details only.
- Transportation by exclusive vehicle with Non A/C and vehicle available point to point basis only as per itinerary.
- 24 X 7 guest assistance over the phone.
- All permits.
- Government taxes & service charge.
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage, rafting, trekking, paragliding, Joy Ride by Toy Train.
- Early check-in & late check-out as per hotel policy only.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Room Up-gradation Charges.
- All Entrance fees.
- Guide Charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Travel Insurance.
- Tip to Driver & Guide.
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
- Room heater charges.
VEHICLE USED IN THE PACKAGES :
- Ac Innova / Xylo / Scorpio
*AC will be switched off in the high hill area.
PACKAGE CATEGORIES :
Deluxe: Deluxe accommodation (equivalent 2*) with modern facilities on CP (Breakfast).
Luxury: Luxury accommodation (equivalent 3*) with modern facilities on CP (Breakfast).
Premium: Premium accommodation (equivalent 4*) with modern facilities on CP (Breakfast).
- After confirmation of any Package request: 50% of tour package cost required immediately to book all the respective services.
- 07 days prior to arrival date: 100% of tour package cost required.
- All payments must be notified by e-mail format only with attached transaction details.
- Payment terms are subject to change at the time of booking as per Hotel Policy and High Season.
- We will not entertain any credit facility.
- All cancellations must be made in e-mail format only.
- Any cancellation at 45 Days prior to arrival date – No charge
- Any cancellation between 45 Days – 30 Days prior to arrival date: 25% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation between 30 Days – 15 Days prior to arrival date: 50% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation between 15 Days – 10 Days prior to arrival date: 75% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation less than 10 Days: 100% of tour fare charge.