Day 1: Arrive Gold Coast:
On arrival at Brisbane Airport, complete your customs and immigration formalities. Transfer to your hotel in the Gold Coast and check-in. Overnight at your hotel in Gold Coast.
Day 02: Gold Coast :
After breakfast, proceed for some fun and excitement as we start for Dream World. There’s something for everyone at Dream World. Enjoy the thrilling rides; interactive animal shows; Adrenalin packed rides like Giant Drop, Tower of Terror, Cyclone roller coaster, Wipeout, and The Claw- (latest scream machine) experience some other wonderful attraction and rides at Flowrider, Nick Central Wiggle’s World and IMAX Theatre. Overnight at your hotel in Gold Coast.
Day 03: Gold Coast :
Post Breakfast, start for Sea World, where one can have an optional helicopter ride for Five minutes /Ten minutes/Fifteen minutes. Meet seals, dolphins, sharks, polar bears and other marine life at Australia’s Sea World. Visit the amazing Shark Bay, the world’s most extensive human-made lagoon system, where you can come face to face with many species of sharks. You can also visit Sea World’s penguin keepers in an up-close and personal interaction with the King Penguins and Gentoo penguins. Overnight at your hotel in Gold Coast.
Day 04: Gold Coast :
After breakfast, proceed for the Whale Watching tour. You cannot describe the genuinely magnificent feeling of seeing the majestic Humpback Whale in its natural environment the moment when this beautiful creature breaks the surface; the feeling deep inside leaves you speechless in awe of all you have just witnessed. The showboating of the Humpback Whale is simply something that needs to be experienced. Later in the evening, proceed for Shows at Conrad Jupiter. Jupiters Gold Coast brings you the best in live entertainment, from musical theatre to dance and free live music. Featuring a blend of Latin dance styles and storytelling, you’ll get a first-hand glimpse of Capoeira, Rio Zouk and Samba. You can see Brazouka for a delightful dose of dance and drama and can also opt for a dinner package. Overnight at your hotel in Gold Coast.
Day 05: Gold Coast – Fraser Island :
Post breakfast, proceed for Fraser Island. Upon arrival, check-in at your hotel and the rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight at your hotel in Fraser Island.
Day 06: Fraser Island:
After breakfast, proceed for Eli Creek. It lies on the eastern side of Fraser Island and is known as the largest freshwater creek on the island. It is a delightful little stream that carries crystal clear waters from a spring to the ocean beach. Later, proceed for 75 Mile Beach. This beautiful stretch of golden sand is a gazetted highway stretching for about 75 miles. It is gorgeous and has several excellent highlights such as Champagne Pools, Indian Head, the Maheno Wreck and Eli Creek. 75 Mile Beach is a perfect spot for ocean views, fishing and landing strip for light aircraft. Overnight at your hotel in Fraser Island.
Day 07: Fraser Island:
After breakfast, proceed for Whale watching tours. The Whale Watch Industry Association of Hervey Bay offers an extensive range of whale watching tours throughout the day. Hervey Bay is known as the best location to see the whales play. They stop and hang around, giving whale watchers the best experience of any Queensland location. Overnight at your hotel in Fraser Island.
Day 08: Depart Fraser Island :
Post breakfast, move to the airport for your flight back to India via Brisbane.
- After confirmation of any Package request: 50% of tour package cost required immediately to book all the respective services.
- 07 days prior to arrival date: 100% of tour package cost required.
- All payments must be notified by e-mail format only with attached transaction details.
- Payment terms are subject to change at the time of booking as per Hotel Policy and High Season.
- We will not entertain any credit facility.
- All cancellations must be made in e-mail format only.
- Any cancellation at 45 Days prior to arrival date – No charge
- Any cancellation between 45 Days – 30 Days prior to arrival date: 25% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation between 30 Days – 15 Days prior to arrival date: 50% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation between 15 Days – 10 Days prior to arrival date: 75% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation less than 10 Days: 100% of tour fare charge.