Day 01: Arrival at Cochin
Day 02: Towards the hills, Munnar (4 hours/16 minutes, 132.6 km)
Day 03: Across the scenic hills in Munnar
Day 04: Towards the wild in Thekkady (3 hours, 11 minutes/ 91.5km)
Day 05: To the backwater destination, Alleppey (3 hours, 52 minutes, 137 km)
Day 06: Back to Cochin (1 hour, 19 minutes, 53.0 km)
Day 1 Arrival at Cochin
Your tour across scenic Kerala begins at Cochin. Once you arrive at the airport or railway station, our executives will come and take you to your pre-booked hotel. Once you reach the hotel, relax and sip a cup of coffee or tea. You can then head out to the nearby destinations for shopping.
Day 2 Towards the hills, Munnar (4 hours/16 minutes, 132.6 km)
After a sumptuous break, you head out for sightseeing across the city of Cochin. You will drive through Fort Kochi. You will also be taking glimpses of Marine drive and the famous museums here. Once you are done sightseeing in Cochin, our executives will drive you to Munnar. The temperature drops down as you near Munnar. Once you arrive here, head inside your cosy hotel room and rest for the night.
Day 3 Across the scenic hills in Munnar
One of the principal attractions of Munnar Neelakurinji (Strobilanthes Cynthiana) is a bush that used to develop richly in the shola prairies of the Western Ghats in India. The Nilgiris, which genuinely implies the blue mountains, got its name from the purplish-blue blooms of Neelakurinji that blooms gregariously once in 12 years. Furthermore, the other fascination in Munnar is The Nilgiri Tahr. The Nilgiri Tahrs are stocky goats. Besides these, in Munnar, you will also get the chance to trail through the lush green tea plantations. You can then head back to the hotel for the night.
Day 4 Towards the wild in Thekkady (3 hours, 11 minutes/ 91.5km)
After breakfast, you will drive to Thekkady. At Thekkady, you will be mainly spending time at the Periyar National Reserve. Here, you will get the chance to partake in boating and spot different forms of wildlife. On this day, you will be spending the night in a homestay close to the national reserve.
Day 5 To the backwater destination, Alleppey (3 hours, 52 minutes, 137 km)
After breakfast in the wild, today you head to beautiful Alleppey. Once you arrive at Alleppey, you can directly lead to the houseboat, where you will be staying for the night. The houseboats are the main attractions of Alleppey, and you get the chance to cruise through the backwaters as you leisurely rest in the houseboat.
Day 6 Back to Cochin (1 hour, 19 minutes, 53.0 km)
On day 6, your tour comes to an end. After some great breakfast in the houseboat, you checkout and head back to Cochin. Our executives will then drop you at the airport or railway station. With umpteen memories, we part our ways.
- After confirmation of any Package request: 50% of tour package cost required immediately to book all the respective services.
- 07 days prior to arrival date: 100% of tour package cost required.
- All payments must be notified by e-mail format only with attached transaction details.
- Payment terms are subject to change at the time of booking as per Hotel Policy and High Season.
- We will not entertain any credit facility.
- All cancellations must be made in e-mail format only.
- Any cancellation at 45 Days prior to arrival date – No charge
- Any cancellation between 45 Days – 30 Days prior to arrival date: 25% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation between 30 Days – 15 Days prior to arrival date: 50% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation between 15 Days – 10 Days prior to arrival date: 75% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation less than 10 Days: 100% of tour fare charge.