Day – 1: ARRIVAL AT MAURITIUS:
Upon arrival at International airport in Mauritius (Plaisance) complete your formalities. Transfer to your hotel in Mauritius, Enjoy the rest of the day on the beach. Overnight stay at your hotel in Mauritius.
DAY – 2: SOUTH TOUR:
Today post breakfast, proceed for Full Day South Tour to discover the Fauna & Flaura of Mauritius along with the exotic side of the island. Study Free Shopping of diamonds, textiles & souvenirs like the ship models is a must to carry back home. Next on the list to visit is Temple & Lake of Ganga Talao Reservoir, Dead Volcano of Trou Aux Cerfs, and Valley Des Couleurs-unique in the world for its 23 Coloured Earth. Rest of the day on the beach. Overnight stay at your hotel in Mauritius.
DAY – 3: ILE AUX CERFS:
Today proceed for Full Day Tour to Ile Aux Cerfs Island commonly known as Paradise Island of Mauritius. Fall in love with the splendid white sandy beaches on the island and blue turquoise water. you can take many optional tours there on the island on a direct payment basis. Like Speedboat ride to Grand Rivers, Parasailing, Tube ride, South East Waterfall, & get your DVD Souvinoer of the rides. Dinner at Hotel and Overnight stay at your hotel in Mauritius.
Day – 4:NORTH TOUR
Post breakfast, start for a Full Day North Tour by visiting the Citadel Fort, which is infamous for the Battle between the French and the British. Then proceed to the Marie Reine De La Paix famous for shooting
Next drive to Port Louis to have a look at the Place Darmes and the China Town and after that move to Caudan Waterfront famous for its entertainment, casinos and shopping.Overnight stay and dinner at your designated hotel in Mauritius.
Day – 5:LEISURE
Post Breakfast day free Overnight stay at your hotel in Mauritius.
Day – 6:Departure from Mauritius :
Post Breakfast, checkout from your hotel and transfer to the airport for your flight back to India.
- After confirmation of any Package request: 50% of tour package cost required immediately to book all the respective services.
- 07 days prior to arrival date: 100% of tour package cost required.
- All payments must be notified by e-mail format only with attached transaction details.
- Payment terms are subject to change at the time of booking as per Hotel Policy and High Season.
- We will not entertain any credit facility.
- All cancellations must be made in e-mail format only.
- Any cancellation at 45 Days prior to arrival date – No charge
- Any cancellation between 45 Days – 30 Days prior to arrival date: 25% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation between 30 Days – 15 Days prior to arrival date: 50% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation between 15 Days – 10 Days prior to arrival date: 75% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation less than 10 Days: 100% of tour fare charge.