Day 01: Arrive Maldives :
Upon arrival at Male’ International Airport, complete customs and immigration formalities. Meet and greet our local representative and transfer to the resort by shared speed boat—Check-in at your resort. The rest of the day on your own. Overnight at your lodge in the Maldives.
Day 02: Maldives :
After breakfast, proceed for deep-sea fishing. There are thousands of species you can hook into, from reef fish to barracuda, bonefish, bream, small grouper etc. The most well-known methods are live bait fishing, fly fishing and beach casting. The rest of the time is free for leisure. Overnight at your Resort in the Maldives.
Day 03: Maldives :
After breakfast, proceed for a Submarine tour. It is currently the world’s deep diving largest tourist submarine in existence. Onboard the submarine, you will descend to a submerged reef, 40 meters beneath the surface. Lionfish, Yellow Box Fish and turtles are usually found here. If you are lucky, you may able to see one of the enormous Groupers in the Maldives. Overnight at your resort in the Maldives.
Day 04: Maldives :
After breakfast, proceed for various water sports activities. The crystal clear waters of Maldives are an ideal place for Water sport activities. Parasailing, kayaking, water-skiing, jet-skiing, snorkelling and surfing can be done here. The remainder of the evening is for relaxation. Overnight at your resort in the Maldives.
Day 05: Maldives :
After breakfast, proceed for Scuba Diving. Over a thousand types of fish and other underwater creatures inhabit the Maldivian waters. You can expect to see Napoleon wrasse, parrotfish, snappers, jacks and sweetlips at every site where the water flows. The rest of the day is at re.
Overnight at your resort in the Maldives.
Day 06: Depart Maldives :
After breakfast, check out from your resort and transfer to the airport by shared speed boat to board your flight back to India.
- After confirmation of any Package request: 50% of tour package cost required immediately to book all the respective services.
- 07 days prior to arrival date: 100% of tour package cost required.
- All payments must be notified by e-mail format only with attached transaction details.
- Payment terms are subject to change at the time of booking as per Hotel Policy and High Season.
- We will not entertain any credit facility.
- All cancellations must be made in e-mail format only.
- Any cancellation at 45 Days prior to arrival date – No charge
- Any cancellation between 45 Days – 30 Days prior to arrival date: 25% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation between 30 Days – 15 Days prior to arrival date: 50% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation between 15 Days – 10 Days prior to arrival date: 75% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation less than 10 Days: 100% of tour fare charge.