Please fill up the simple form – our specialist will call you and provide you the best travel solutions.
Day 1: Arrival in Cochin – drive to Munnar (130kms/4h)
In and around Munnar
Arrive at Cochin Airport and drive to Munnar (04 Hrs drive). On arrival, check into Hotel and day at leisure. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 2: Visit of Munnar
After breakfast, spend the day at the meeting point of three streams – Mudrapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundale, Munnar is 1600 meter above sea level. Local sightseeing of Munnar includes a visit to Mattupetty Dam, Kundale Lake and Echo point. Afternoon drive to Rajamalai where the rarest species of mountain goat, “Nilgiri Thars”, can be spotted. Overnight stay at Munnar.
Day 3 : Munnar – Thekkady (Periyar) 90kms/3h
After breakfast, check out of the Hotel and proceed to Thekkady (04 Hrs); on arrival, check in to the Hotel. Drive for the sightseeing tour of Thekkady – one of the world’s most fascinating wildlife reserves. The Periyar wildlife sanctuary in Thekkady spreads across 777 sq km, of which 360 sq km is a thick evergreen forest. Noted for its geomorphology, diversity of wildlife and scenic beauty, the sanctuary was declared a Tiger Reserve in 1978. Optional activities like Boating at Periyar Lake and Elephant Ride can be done at an extra cost.
Day 4 : Periyar – Alleppey (140kms/4h)
After breakfast, check out of the Hotel, drive to Alleppey. The traditionally decorated houseboats. Check-in time is 01:00 PM, and the cruise starts with lunch. Food will be served on board. Overnight stay in the houseboat.
Day 5 : Alleppey – Kovalam (160kms/5h)
In and around Kovalam
After breakfast, check out from the houseboat and drive to Kovalam (04 Hrs Drive); on arrival, check-in into Hotel. Kovalam is one of the prime beach destinations in India. Enjoy the evening watching a spectacular sunset or swimming at the picturesque Kovalam Beach. Overnight to be spent at Hotel.
Day 6 : Kovalam – Kanyakumari (90kms/3h) – back to Kovalam
After breakfast, proceed for a day trip to Kanyakumari. It represents the site where the spiritual leader Swami Vivekananda meditated upon the coast. Padmanbhapuram Palace, Suchithram Temple, Devi Kanyakumari Temple, Vivekananda Memorial, Gandhidham and Trivenisangam are attractions in Kanyakumari. Evening drive back to Kovalam for an overnight stay.
Day 7: Kovalam – Trivandrum airport (20kms/30min)
In and around Trivandrum
After breakfast, check out of the Hotel and drive to Trivandrum airport for your flight back home.
- After confirmation of any Package request: 50% of tour package cost required immediately to book all the respective services.
- 07 days prior to arrival date: 100% of tour package cost required.
- All payments must be notified by e-mail format only with attached transaction details.
- Payment terms are subject to change at the time of booking as per Hotel Policy and High Season.
- We will not entertain any credit facility.
- All cancellations must be made in e-mail format only.
- Any cancellation at 45 Days prior to arrival date – No charge
- Any cancellation between 45 Days – 30 Days prior to arrival date: 25% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation between 30 Days – 15 Days prior to arrival date: 50% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation between 15 Days – 10 Days prior to arrival date: 75% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation less than 10 Days: 100% of tour fare charge.