Port Blair 3Night – Havelock 2Night – Neil 2Night
Day 01: Arrive in Port Blair – Cellular Jail and Light and Sound Show
Day 02: Port Blair to Excursion to Coral island and Ross Island
Day 03: Transfer to Havelock Island – Radhanagar Beach
Day 04: Excursion to Elephant Beach
Day 06: Feb Neil Island
Day 07: Neil Island to Port Blair
Day 08: Departure from Port Blair
Day 1: Arrive in Port Blair – Cellular Jail and Light and Sound Show
- Fly into Port Blair Airport. Our representative will meet and help you at the Veer Savarkar Airport. Block the holding vehicles, drive to your resort and registration
- First 50% of the day is at relaxation. Later in the early evening visit Cellular prison followed by light and sound show.
- The Cellular Jail has a pride of spot in India’s opportunity battle. Numerous robust were detained here. Announced a public dedication, this three-story jail developed by Britishers in 1906, is a journey objective for political dissidents. This vast structure has mutely seen the most slippery of unfeeling abominations borne by the convicts, who were generally political dissidents. The day attracts a soft close with the Sound and Light Show at the memorable Cellular Jail, which gives you a remarkable encounter of its stable relationship with the political dissidents and their battle for autonomy. Get back to the lodging for the time being stay.
Day 2: Port Blair to Excursion to Coral island and Ross Island
- After breakfast, get going for an entire day journey to Coral Island to see coral reefs, extraordinary assortments of lovely decorative fish and other marine life. This is an ideal spot for swimming as this sandy seashore combined with clear water makes an amazing scene. If it’s not too much trouble, convey your lunch pack, drinking water and evolving dress. ( water sports exercises accessible here are Scuba plunging, Underwater ocean walk, Snorkeling, glass-base boat ride, Jet ski-water bike, Banana boat ride, speed boat and so forth on direct instalment premise) After North Bay, Visit Ross Island, the previous private and authoritative island of the British during their standard of South East Asia was nicknamed the Paris of the East. This island was totally annihilated in a tremor, presently in vestiges. Overnight stay at particular Hotel at Port Blair.
Day 3: Transfer to Havelock Island – Radhanagar Beach
- After breakfast, registration from the lodging and continue to the breakwater to board the ship/voyage to Havelock Island. On landing in Havelock Island, our delegate will meet and guide you to the lodging. Registration into the lodging and loosen up a bit. In the early evening, continue to Radhanagar Beach. Radhanagar Beach (or Beach No. 7) is the gem in the crown of Havelock Island. Situated on the western side of the island, it stands from the group. The wonderful white sand seashore shot to worldwide popularity when Time magazine (in 2004) evaluated it as the best in Asia. With rich tropical backwoods ascending on a slope aside, the draw of this white sand seashore has consistently filled in the army of eager sea shore buffs. The ubiquity of this seashore has set off travels from across the Andaman Sea. Voyagers journey over a couple of days from Thailand to encounter the enchantment of this seashore specifically. A vast seashore that runs over a couple of kilometres, Radhanagar is nearly dazzling. It fits an assortment of exercises. Get back to the inn before sun-down for the time being stay.
Day 4: Excursion to Elephant Beach
- Elephant Beach is a small unblemished seashore, instead distantly found; it tends to be reached by boat. The seashore is additionally an incredibly decent spot for Snorkeling with a virtually open house reef, which brags of delightful corals and other marine life. The seashore has further arisen as Havelock’s #1 spot for scuba plunging. It is customized to be an amateur’s plunge site. One can simply walk directly from the seashore and on to where jumpers practice. Only 40 min by boat, this seashore offers swimmers quiet blue shallow waters and is the ideal spot for novice swimmers. The ship goes straight up to the seashore, and it’s so natural to slip on your stuff and simply begin swimming. It’s additionally an incredible spot to simply go through the day lying on the seashore and unwinding.
Day 5: Havelock to Neil Island and Half-Day Tour
- Our delegate will get you and escort you to the Hotel, after registration and little unwind; we head for Laxmanpur Beach and Bharatpur Beach and Howrah Bridge. A sublime Island with a lot of marine life.
Day 6: Feb Neil Island
- Neil Island is geometrically formed with desire green environmental factors of paddy fields, banana estates, and tropical trees. Numerous regular seashores and fascination like Howrah Bridge, a characteristic scaffold development makes this island a much-pursued excursion spot. The sandy seashore at Laxmanpur is exceptionally appealing for spending occasions. Travellers who like to spend get-aways in an eco-accommodating area will discover this Island ideal. The stunning perspective on the ocean and the lavish greenery truly restoring and agreeable for energetic voyagers. Overnight at inn in Neil Island.
Day 7: Neil Island to Port Blair
- Check-out from the inn and continue to the breakwater to board ship/voyage to Port Blair. On appearance, our agent will collect you and escort you to the lodging to registration.
Day 8: Departure from Port Blair
- Drop to Airport with recollections of an extreme occasion at the Andaman Islands
- After confirmation of any Package request: 50% of tour package cost required immediately to book all the respective services.
- 07 days prior to arrival date: 100% of tour package cost required.
- All payments must be notified by e-mail format only with attached transaction details.
- Payment terms are subject to change at the time of booking as per Hotel Policy and High Season.
- We will not entertain any credit facility.
- All cancellations must be made in e-mail format only.
- Any cancellation at 45 Days prior to arrival date – No charge
- Any cancellation between 45 Days – 30 Days prior to arrival date: 25% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation between 30 Days – 15 Days prior to arrival date: 50% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation between 15 Days – 10 Days prior to arrival date: 75% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation less than 10 Days: 100% of tour fare charge.