Please fill up the simple form – our specialist will call you and provide you the best travel solutions.
Day 1 Kochi – Munnar (4 Hours)
On arrival at Kochi Airport or Ernakulam Railway Station, our representative will take you to Munnar Hotel. En route, visit Valera Water Fall, which is around 45 minutes before reaching Munnar and worth spending some time. On arrival at Munnar, you would be dropped at the resort. Spend half-day sightseeing by visiting International Blossom Park, famous for the variety of flowers and Pothenmedu Sunset Viewpoint; the best viewpoint near Munnar town. Visit Munnar town local market to shop spices, tea, coffee etc. Conclude the day by staying overnight at a hotel in Munnar.
Day 2 Munnar
The entire day is for Munnar local sightseeing, 08:00 AM –12:00 PM, a visit to Rajamali National Park. Take photos of the Neelgiri Thar, the rare species of a mountain goat and Anamudi, the second height peak in Asia. Tickets can be booked online and purchased from the ticket counter. As it requires a walk of around 300 meters, people with breathing problem should avoid. Move ahead to Tea Museum. You are allowed in the Museum from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM and remains closed on Mondays. It explains how tea is processed. After your lunch, we would proceed to Mattupetty Dam, Echo Point, and Kundala Lake etc. The drive would be scenic.
We would return by evening so keep your phones full charged before you leave for the tour.
You can also choose for a Jeep Safari to Kudagumali ViewPoint by Jeep and enjoy Elephant Safari, which would be adventurous. Staying in Tree House is similarly preferred.
Day 3 Munnar – Alleppey (5 Hours)
Having an early Breakfast, you can check out and drive to Kumarakom/Alleppey. Upon arrival, you would be checked in to the hotel for freshening up. Get yourself ready for a 2 hours motorboat or Shikara boat trip through Alleppey waterways. Post lunch visit to Alleppey city is done. The temples have beautiful art. You can shop for delicious banana chips. Visit Alleppey Light House at Alleppey beach. Remember it closes at 05:00 PM. Overnight at Alleppy hotel.
Day 4 Alleppey – Kovalam (4 Hours)
After breakfast, drive to Kovalam. You would be checked in at the Beach Resort. In the evening, visit Kovalam Beach and Light House Beach for fun. You can simultaneously opt for beach activities. Relax at the beach.
Day 5 Kovalam – Kanyakumari (2 Hours)
After breakfast, drive to Kanyakumari. Upon arrival at Kanyakumari, take the boat to Vivekananda Rock. The boats are available every hour. In the holiday season and at weekends, the boats are almost complete, and it requires waiting in the queue. Tickets can not be booked online. It takes around 2 hours to visit Vivekananda Rock and come back. Return to Kovalam. En route, visit Suchindram Temple and Poovar Backwaters for more insights into Kerala culture. Overnight at Kovalam Hotel.
Day 6 Trivandrum
After breakfast at the hotel, check out of the hotel and spend the day in Trivandrum sightseeing and get dropped at the airport/railway station.
Visit Sri Padmanabha Swamy Temple. It is open from 04:00 AM for darshan till 11:00 AM. For the evening session, darshan is open from 04:00 PM to 08:00 PM.
- Pants, Jeans, shorts etc., are not allowed inside the temple. Gents should wear Dhotis, and Ladies should be in saree/churidar. Don’t worry if you are not having a Dhoti, and it is available at nearby shops for Rs.40/- per piece onwards.
- Wallet, Camera, Mobiles, Handbags etc., are not allowed inside the temple.
Kuthiramalika Palace, Sri Chitra Art Gallery, Veli Tourist Village etc., are worth visiting.
Finally, you would be dropped at Trivandrum Airport/Railway Station.
- After confirmation of any Package request: 50% of tour package cost required immediately to book all the respective services.
- 07 days prior to arrival date: 100% of tour package cost required.
- All payments must be notified by e-mail format only with attached transaction details.
- Payment terms are subject to change at the time of booking as per Hotel Policy and High Season.
- We will not entertain any credit facility.
- All cancellations must be made in e-mail format only.
- Any cancellation at 45 Days prior to arrival date – No charge
- Any cancellation between 45 Days – 30 Days prior to arrival date: 25% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation between 30 Days – 15 Days prior to arrival date: 50% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation between 15 Days – 10 Days prior to arrival date: 75% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation less than 10 Days: 100% of tour fare charge.