Day 01: Arrive Shenzhen :
Upon arrival at Hong Kong international airport, complete customs and immigration formalities. Meet and welcome at the airport by our local representative and transfer to Shenzhen. Check-in at your hotel, and the rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight at your hotel in Shenzhen.
Day 02: Shenzhen :
- Continue for a full day city visit.
- Watch Chinese folk Culture Village, Safari Park, and beach resorts.
- Visit, Window of the World, a fantastic replica park situated at the Overseas Chinese Town.
Here you can see vivid replicas of the world’s wonders, historical heritages. And famous scenic sites. Starting from Eiffel Tower, Leaning Tower of Pisa, to Niagara falls, you can find everything here. Return and overnight stay at your hotel in Shenzhen
Day 03: Shenzhen – Hong Kong:
After breakfast, leave from the hotel and proceed to Hong Kong. Upon arrival, check-in at your hotel. Later, proceed for a city tour of Hong Kong. Visit Victoria peak, a major tourist attraction that offers views over Central, Victoria Harbour, Lamma Island and the surrounding islands. Then visit Clock Tower, located near Victoria Harbour at the foot of Salisbury Road. Standing 44-metres tall and topped by a 7-metre lightning rod, the old Clock Tower was erected in 1915 as part of the Kowloon Canton Railway terminus. Then proceed for Symphony of Lights Harbour Cruise. Set sail around the world’s most magnificent harbour and explore a new world of dancing lights set up with music in the dramatic show that has been named the world’s most immense permanent light and sound show by Guinness World Records. Overnight at your hotel in Hong Kong.
Day 04: Hong Kong :
After breakfast, proceed for Ten Thousand Buddha’s Monastery tour. It is a Buddhist temple in Sha Tin, Hong Kong. This temple contains nearly 13,000 statues of Buddha. The major journey up to the monastery is a fascination itself, as the path is lined on both sides with golden Buddha’s, each with unique and different poses. Visit Ocean Park, a marine-life theme park featuring animal exhibits, thrill rides, and shows. It currently has a wide range of attractions and rides, including four roller coasters, animal exhibits with many ki themes, such as a giant panda habitat, a jellyfish and Chinese sturgeon aquarium, a world-class aquarium featuring the world’s largest aquarium dome, which displays more than 5,000 fishes. The remainder of the evening is free. Overnight at your hotel in Hong Kong.
Day 05: Hong Kong :
After breakfast, proceed for a full day Hong Kong Disneyland tour. It is the first theme park situated inside the Hong Kong Disneyland Resort. The park includes seven themed areas: Main Street, U.S.A., Fantasyland, Adventure land, Tomorrow land, Grizzly Gulch, Mystic Point, and Toy Story Land. Overnight at your hotel in Hong Kong.
Day 06: Depart Hong Kong:
After breakfast, leave from your hotel and transfer to Hong Kong airport for your flight back to Kolkata.
- After confirmation of any Package request: 50% of tour package cost required immediately to book all the respective services.
- 07 days prior to arrival date: 100% of tour package cost required.
- All payments must be notified by e-mail format only with attached transaction details.
- Payment terms are subject to change at the time of booking as per Hotel Policy and High Season.
- We will not entertain any credit facility.
- All cancellations must be made in e-mail format only.
- Any cancellation at 45 Days prior to arrival date – No charge
- Any cancellation between 45 Days – 30 Days prior to arrival date: 25% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation between 30 Days – 15 Days prior to arrival date: 50% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation between 15 Days – 10 Days prior to arrival date: 75% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation less than 10 Days: 100% of tour fare charge.