Day 01:Arrive Singapore :
Upon arrival at Singapore airport, complete traditions and immigration formalities. Meet and welcome by our local representative and transfer to the hotel for check-in. In the evening, continue for Singapore Night Safari tour. This night safari is the world’s first nocturnal zoo and is one of Singapore’s most popular tourist attractions. Over 2,500 resident animals will greet you from over 130 species.
Overnight at your hotel in Singapore.
Day 02:Singapore Cruise:
After breakfast, transfer to the cruise port, complete check-in formalities and board the Superstar Gemini Cruise. Overnight onboard the cruise.
Day 03:Malacca :
Today, the cruise arrives at Malacca. Enjoy optional shore excursions of Malacca on your own, or you can spend the entire day onboard. Overnight onboard the cruise.
Day 04:Singapore Cruise :
Today, the cruise arrives in Singapore. Disembark from the cruise. Transfer and check in to your hotel. The remainder of the day is free at leisure on your own. Overnight at your hotel in Singapore.
After breakfast, proceed for a half-day city tour of Singapore, including Singapore Flyer. Singapore city tour consists of a visit to the vibrant China Town, Little India, colonial landmarks and iconic Merlion. Then proceed for Singapore Flyer. It’s a giant observation wheel with an overall height of 165 metres. The wheel consists of 28 air-conditioned capsules, and each capsule is capable of holding 28 passengers. A complete trip lasts for approximately 32 minutes. Experience the breathtaking panoramic view on board the Flyer. Overnight at your hotel in Singapore.
Day 06:Singapore :
After breakfast, continue for a full-day tour of Universal Studios. It’s a theme park located on Sentosa Island. The park includes seven themed zones which surround a lagoon. It features the world’s tallest pair of duelling roller coasters based on the popular television series- Battlestar Galactica. The evening is free on your own. Overnight at your hotel in Singapore.
Day 07:Depart Singapore :
After breakfast, checkout and proceed for a half-day Jurong Bird Park tour. This Bird Park is home to the colours of the world as Asia’s largest bird park. With a collection of more than 5,000 birds across 400 species, Jurong Bird Park is located at the west end of Singapore. The remaining day on your own. Later reach the airport for your flight back to India.
- After confirmation of any Package request: 50% of tour package cost required immediately to book all the respective services.
- 07 days prior to arrival date: 100% of tour package cost required.
- All payments must be notified by e-mail format only with attached transaction details.
- Payment terms are subject to change at the time of booking as per Hotel Policy and High Season.
- We will not entertain any credit facility.
- All cancellations must be made in e-mail format only.
- Any cancellation at 45 Days prior to arrival date – No charge
- Any cancellation between 45 Days – 30 Days prior to arrival date: 25% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation between 30 Days – 15 Days prior to arrival date: 50% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation between 15 Days – 10 Days prior to arrival date: 75% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation less than 10 Days: 100% of tour fare charge.