Day 01:Arrive Singapore:
Upon arrival at Singapore airport, complete traditions and immigration formalities. Meet and welcome by our local tour guide, and drop to your hotel for check-in. In the evening, continue for a night safari tour. Hop on board the tram and enjoy a forty-minute journey of wild creature encounters! A journey from the Himalayan foothills to wild Equatorial Africa, this tram ride provides live commentary. Get close with lions, tigers, tapirs, deer and more! Set in a forest clearing. The animals of the Night Show, a twenty-minute animal presentation, will introduce you to nocturnal animals. Overnight in your hotel in Singapore.
After breakfast, continue for a full-day tour of Universal Studios. Universal Studio is the region’s first and only Hollywood movie theme park. With 24 rides and attractions depends on Hollywood blockbusters, the theme park has something for all age groups and all kinds of visitors. Allow your adrenalin rush at the world’s tallest pair of duelling roller coasters called the Battle star Galactica. Enter the 1st castle from the world of Shrek at Far Away Castle, one of the largest theme park castles in Asia. Experience the world’s first ride based on the blockbuster film – Madagascar. After that, the action comes surging to life in a tidal wave of death-defying stunts, tremendous explosions and an ocean of adventures at the Water World. Escape from the limitless jaws of a hungry T-Rex at the Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure. Exposure Hollywood Boulevard, the centre of the entertainment universe, stroll down the famous Walk of Fame or enjoy classic American favourites at Mel’s Drive-In. Get mesmerized at the collections of dining and shopping outlets framed by dynamic architecture.
Overnight at your hotel in Singapore.
After breakfast, proceed for Legoland Park (Malaysian visa required). After pickup from your Singapore hotel in the morning. You will be taken on a 1-hour (approx) drive to Legoland Malaysia. The 6th Legoland Park in the world and the first in Asia is the ultimate place to push your imagination boundaries. Featuring seven themed areas with more than 40 rides, shows and attractions, you can do anything like drive, fly, build and climb your way through 76 acres (31 hectares) of adventure. There’s something for everyone at this park, from high-speed rollercoasters to interactive workshops to fascinating 4D movies. Overnight at your hotel in Singapore.
After breakfast, proceed to Singapore Zoo. A fascinating ecological adventure awaits you at the Singapore Zoo, with over 3,000 animals in their spacious natural habitats. Stroll along the shaded boardwalks and watch the animals as they frolic amidst lush surroundings. Bring your whole family to the Singapore Zoo, and be thrilled by entertaining, educational shows and adventures. The Singapore Zoo is the only place all over the universe where you can have breakfast with orangutans. If you select the optional jungle breakfast, enjoy a delicious international buffet in the company of a charismatic family of orangutans. Don’t miss the opportunity to take a picture and interact with the apes as they swing and climb in their adjacent habitat. Overnight stay at hotel in Singapore.
Day 05:Depart Singapore :
After breakfast, the rest of the day is free on your own. Later, checkout from the hotel and transfer to the Singapore Airport to take your flight back to India.
- After confirmation of any Package request: 50% of tour package cost required immediately to book all the respective services.
- 07 days prior to arrival date: 100% of tour package cost required.
- All payments must be notified by e-mail format only with attached transaction details.
- Payment terms are subject to change at the time of booking as per Hotel Policy and High Season.
- We will not entertain any credit facility.
- All cancellations must be made in e-mail format only.
- Any cancellation at 45 Days prior to arrival date – No charge
- Any cancellation between 45 Days – 30 Days prior to arrival date: 25% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation between 30 Days – 15 Days prior to arrival date: 50% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation between 15 Days – 10 Days prior to arrival date: 75% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation less than 10 Days: 100% of tour fare charge.