Day 01: Arrive Colombo :
Upon arrival at Colombo International airport, complete customs and immigration formalities. Meet and greet by our local representative and transfer to your hotel. Overnight at your hotel in Colombo.
Day 02: Colombo-Kandy :
After breakfast, leave from the hotel and proceed for Kandy. Upon arrival, check-in at your hotel and the rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight at your hotel in Kandy.
Day 03: Kandy :
- Continue for a full day city tour of Kandy.
- Visit Kandy Lake, then the Royal Botanical Garden.
- Later, proceed for Tooth Relic Temple.
- Return and overnight at your hotel in Kandy.
Day 04: Kandy-Nuwara Eliya :
After breakfast, proceed for Nuwara Eliya. On arrival, check-in at your hotel. Then enjoy a half-day city tour of Nuwara Eliya. You can visit Hakgala Botanical Garden. Then proceed for Devon Falls and St Clairs. Return and overnight at your hotel in Nuwara Eliya.
Day 05: Nuwara Eliya :
After breakfast, proceed for a full-day visit to the Horton Plains National Park. This tour offers you the chance to hike on one of the most famous hiking and jeep trails in Sri Lanka. Return and overnight at your hotel in Nuwara Eliya.
Day 06: Nuwara Eliya-Colombo :
After breakfast, checkout and proceed for Colombo. Upon arrival, check-in at your hotel. The rest of the day on your own. Overnight at your hotel in Colombo.
Day 07: Colombo :
After breakfast, proceed for a half-day city tour of Colombo. Visit Cinnamon gardens, British Administrative centre, Military Garrison Sea street, The Goldsmith quarters (Pettah), Dutch church of Wolfendhal, Da watagaha Mosque and BMICH- Bandaranaike Memorial International Conference Hall. Overnight at your hotel in Colombo.
Day 08: Depart Colombo :
Early Morning, checkout from your hotel and transfer to the airport for your flight back to India.
- After confirmation of any Package request: 50% of tour package cost required immediately to book all the respective services.
- 07 days prior to arrival date: 100% of tour package cost required.
- All payments must be notified by e-mail format only with attached transaction details.
- Payment terms are subject to change at the time of booking as per Hotel Policy and High Season.
- We will not entertain any credit facility.
- All cancellations must be made in e-mail format only.
- Any cancellation at 45 Days prior to arrival date – No charge
- Any cancellation between 45 Days – 30 Days prior to arrival date: 25% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation between 30 Days – 15 Days prior to arrival date: 50% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation between 15 Days – 10 Days prior to arrival date: 75% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation less than 10 Days: 100% of tour fare charge.