Upon Arrival in Bangalore
Meet and greet by our representative of Priya Travels and transfer to Hotel. Drive for a half-day city tour to ISKCON temple – the Krishna temple is a blend of modern technology and spiritual harmony, rare collection plants, Vidhana Soudha – this massive building houses the State Legislature and the Secretariat. Return to the Hotel. Overnight at Banglore.
Bangalore / Hassan (180Kms / 4hrs)
After breakfast, check out of the Hotel and drive to Hassan en route to visit Shravanabelagola, The Statue of Gommateshwara, Later go to Belur. It is the only Hoysala temple, an excellent example of Hoysala architecture. Halebidu – old capital of the Hoysalas. The temple has a museum that houses the idols, statues and sculptures excavated by the Archaeological Department from the ruins. Return back and Overnight stay at Hotel.
Hassan/ Coorg to Madikeri (130 kms / 3 hrs)
After breakfast, checkout and drive to Coorg – Madikeri. On arrival, check into the resort, lunch & relax. Afternoon drive to visit Abbey falls – tucked away between private coffee and spice estates, Abbey Falls offers a splendid backdrop for picnics. Omkareshwara temple was dedicated to Lord Shiva, built in the 19th Century in a gothic and Islamic style. Evening visit Raja Seat – the marvellous sight of sunset and gorgeous valley and mountain ranges. Return to Hotel and overnight.
Coorg – Madikeri / Mysore: (120 Kms / 3Hrs)
Check out after breakfast and proceed to Mysore – Known for its grand palaces and royal buildings, sprawling gardens and treelined boulevards, shimmering silks, and sandalwood, ‘City Royale’ always figures in the tourist’s itinerary. On arrival, check into a hotel. Relax and proceed to visit Chamundi Hill – perched atop a hill. The 4.8m tall monoliths of Nandi and the gigantic Mahishasura statue are the attractions. Evening free for shopping and overnight.
Mysore/Bangalore: (140 kms / 3 hrs)
After breakfast, check out and drop at Bangalore station/ Airport en route to visit Srirangapatna. On arrival, drop at Bangalore airport to board your flight. Tour ends.
- After confirmation of any Package request: 50% of tour package cost required immediately to book all the respective services.
- 07 days prior to arrival date: 100% of tour package cost required.
- All payments must be notified by e-mail format only with attached transaction details.
- Payment terms are subject to change at the time of booking as per Hotel Policy and High Season.
- We will not entertain any credit facility.
- All cancellations must be made in e-mail format only.
- Any cancellation at 45 Days prior to arrival date – No charge
- Any cancellation between 45 Days – 30 Days prior to arrival date: 25% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation between 30 Days – 15 Days prior to arrival date: 50% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation between 15 Days – 10 Days prior to arrival date: 75% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation less than 10 Days: 100% of tour fare charge.