Day 01: Arrive Dubai :
Upon arrival at Dubai International airport, complete customs and immigration formalities. Meet and greet at the airport by our local representative and transfer to your hotel. Check-in at and the rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight at your hotel in Dubai.
Day 02: Dubai :
After breakfast, proceed for the Dolphinarium tour. It is the first fully air-conditioned indoor dolphinarium providing habitat to dolphins and seals, allowing the public to see and interact with them through live shows and photo session. Later in the evening, proceed for Jumeira Beach. It is a white sand beach that is located and named after the Jumeirah district of Dubai. The beach features large hotels, resorts and malls. Return and overnight at your hotel in Dubai.
Day 03: Dubai:
After breakfast, proceed for Palm Jumeirah. This is the world’s largest man-made island and comprises a two-kilometre long trunk, a crown consisting of 17 fronds, and a surrounding crescent. Later in the evening, proceed for The Dubai Fountain Show. It is set on the 30 acres of human-made Burj khalifa lake and is the world’s largest choreographed fountain. Overnight at your hotel in Dubai.
Day 04: Dubai :
After breakfast, proceed for Ski Dubai. It is an indoor ski resort with 22,500 square meters of the indoor ski area. The temperature is maintained at ?1C during the day and ?6C at night when the snow is produced. The indoor resort features an 85 meter-high indoor mountain with five slopes of varying steepness, including a 400 metre-long run, the world’s first indoor black run, and various features. The remainder of the evening is at relaxation. Overnight at your hotel in Dubai.
Day 05: Dubai :
After breakfast, proceed to Dubai Museum. Dubai’s entertaining museum brings the city’s past and presents a series of life-size dioramas and archaeological exhibits from desert excavations. Later in the evening, continue for Dhow Cruise Dinner. Cruising down Dubai creek is a great experience, one which you cannot miss when in Dubai. For a perfect getaway in Dubai, enjoy a moonlight cruise trip across the Dubai Creek in a traditional wooden Dhow decorated with colourful lights and seating arrangements. Overnight at your hotel in Dubai.
Day 06: Dubai :
After breakfast, proceed for Burj Khalifa. It is the world’s tallest building at 2,722 ft. Construction began on 21st September 2004, and the building officially opened on 4th January 2010. The high point experience is the Observation Deck view located on level 124 of the world’s tallest tower and provides a breath-taking view of Dubai’s skyline and the desserts beyond. The rest of the evening is at leisure. Overnight at your hotel in Dubai.
Day 07: Depart Dubai:
After breakfast, leave your hotel and transfer to the airport for your flight back to India.
- After confirmation of any Package request: 50% of tour package cost required immediately to book all the respective services.
- 07 days prior to arrival date: 100% of tour package cost required.
- All payments must be notified by e-mail format only with attached transaction details.
- Payment terms are subject to change at the time of booking as per Hotel Policy and High Season.
- We will not entertain any credit facility.
- All cancellations must be made in e-mail format only.
- Any cancellation at 45 Days prior to arrival date – No charge
- Any cancellation between 45 Days – 30 Days prior to arrival date: 25% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation between 30 Days – 15 Days prior to arrival date: 50% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation between 15 Days – 10 Days prior to arrival date: 75% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation less than 10 Days: 100% of tour fare charge.